KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
With who, his supporters? confused

I'm too stupid to understand your question. thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay, I think that is fair. I mean...so many damn people voted for Trump. So many. Almost none of them are "Trumpers", imo.

Also, my brother is a conservative AND a Republican. He still didn't vote for Trump. no expression Obviously, this is a shit anecdote but I think he is like a lot of GOP peeps who just do not like Trump and never did.

If you voted/supported Trump back then, maybe, okay. If you're still supporting Trump and especially mucking for him, then you're a Trumper. This is a fact.

I know several myself as well. eg My father-in-law is a Republican, has voted Republican since at least the late 70's, but he didn't support or vote for Trump. He sees Trump as an embarrassment and stain on the Party.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by quanchi112
[ The irony is you are the one blindly hating here to compare him to Hitler.

By blindly hating you mean paying attention to what Shapiro himself has said?

Shapiro considers an entire race of people to be murderous and inherently evil, considers it the divine duty of jews to kill these people, and calls for them to all be thrown out of their homes and relocated somewhere else.

It takes blind stupidity to not see the similarities there.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:02 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm too stupid to understand your question. thumb up
People who voted Trump = people who support Trump.

Fair?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:11 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt has a point, I'm certain that Shapiro was attempting to be mean, but his middle school vocabulary kinda spoils the effect. sad

Especially when I compare him to Milo.

And I did not say it to imply Ben is childish. He is not. Rather, like I said, he is more or less nice lol. "You're stupid" is his "you're a f*cking piece of shit".

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah I see, your doing that weird thing were you conflate all people of a left-leaning persuasion into a single person.

It's already been said by others, but this is exactly what the left does to others lol. With Trump voters or just white people in general.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's already been said by others, but this is exactly what the left does to others lol. With Trump voters or just white people in general.
Wow. Did you just criticise a thing people do while doing it in the very same sentence?

Surely not. sad

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:24 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Especially when I compare him to Milo.

And I did not say it to imply Ben is childish. He is not. Rather, like I said, he is more or less nice lol. "You're stupid" is his "you're a f*cking piece of shit".
No you were right the first time, he's a baby man, as his childish outbursts show.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
By blindly hating you mean paying attention to what Shapiro himself has said?

Shapiro considers an entire race of people to be murderous and inherently evil, considers it the divine duty of jews to kill these people, and calls for them to all be thrown out of their homes and relocated somewhere else.

It takes blind stupidity to not see the similarities there.
What the hell are you talking about ?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He thinks Ben Shapiro is pro genocide. This is just crazy. There are frickin valid criticisms to make about him. People don't have to try to say he an utter monster who is pro genocide in order to criticize Ben.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I know what he thinks but he needs to cite specific examples not just debate out of pure emotion. Let's see if he can list some evidence to back his hate filled claims of Ben. It's ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

People should read the article, Shapiro hates the Arabs like he hates the Gays. no

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:30 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

People who voted Trump = people who support Trump.

Fair?

Not exactly. Voted is past tense. Support is present. You can't change who you voted for, but you can decide to no longer support that individual.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:30 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

People should read the article, Shapiro hates the Arabs like he hates the Gays. no
Does he condone violence against them ?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 10:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know what he thinks but he needs to cite specific examples not just debate out of pure emotion. Let's see if he can list some evidence to back his hate filled claims of Ben. It's ridiculous.

This is what they use:

“God’s road map requires the Jews to kill those who seek to kill them.” Since Arabs universally “value murder,” I can’t see how this is anything other than a philosophical justification of genocide. Shapiro has said that Arab nefariousness could be stopped without resorting to genocide, and is offended by anyone who tries to invoke the g-word to describe his beliefs. But since he has said (1) that Arabs are inherently murderous and bent on destroying Israel and (2) God permits Jews to kill those who seek to kill them, it’s hard to see how he could disagree with anyone who did advocate genocide, except on pragmatic grounds."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:05 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

So, I take it you didnt' actually read the article given you need me to summarize it for you?

Fine, I'll oblige.

Shapiro's own words:
quote:
The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless… Some have rightly suggested that Israel be allowed to decapitate the terrorist leadership of the Palestinian Authority. But this too is only a half measure. The ideology of the Palestinian population is indistinguishable from that of the terrorist leadership. Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel’s destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true… If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It’s an ugly solution, but it is the only solution… It’s time to stop being squeamish._

He's basing this plan off
quote:
After the Nazi defeat, the Volksdeutsche fled or were expelled to the West, and were stripped of their citizenship, homes and property in… “the largest forced population transfer—and perhaps the greatest single movement of peoples—in human history.” Douglas amply demonstrates that these population transfers, which were to be carried out in an “orderly and humane” manner according to the language of the Allies’ 1945 Potsdam Agreement, counted as neither. Instead…. they were nothing less than a “massive state-sponsored carnival of violence, resulting in a death toll that on the most conservative of estimates must have reached six figures.” …Ironically, then, the postwar population transfers completed a process of segregation and ethnic cleansing that Hitler himself had begun….Interned women throughout Czechoslovakia and Poland were subject to rampant sexual abuse, rape and torture. Germans were also forced to wear armbands or patches marked with the letter “N” for Nemec (German)—collective payback for the humiliation that the Nazis had inflicted on populations in the East. When they were finally transported west, the expellees traveled by cattle car, sometimes going with barely any food or water for up to two weeks. One victim recalled that each morning, “one or more dead bodies greeted us…they just had to be abandoned on the embankments.”… Douglas concludes by calling the expulsions a “tragic, unnecessary, and, we must resolve, never to be repeated episode in Europe’s and the world’s recent history.”

His belief that arabs are inherently evil:

quote:
Viewed in its starkest terms, the Arab-Israeli conflict may be accurately described as a war between darkness and light. Those who argue against Israeli settlements – outposts of light in a dark territory – argue for the continued victory of night. They argue for the dominance of the same terroristic population that elected Hamas. They argue for the appeasement of populations and leaderships who value murder at the expense of those who value life.

quote:
population rotten to the core… Palestinian Arabs must be fought on their own terms: as a people dedicated to an evil cause.”

Note Shapiros use of repeated the term "population" which would refer to all of the arabs in Palestine, not just terrorists.

This is even worse because, according to Shapiro, who thinks all palestians value the murder of Israelis. jews have a divine duty to kill all who want to attack them:
quote:
“God’s road map requires the Jews to kill those who seek to kill them.”

Shapiro believes
A. Arabs are all murderers who seek to kill jews.
B. Jews must kill all those who seek to kill them

Therefore, going by Shapiro's own stated beliefs,

C. Jews must kill all arabs in Palestine.

Who wanted to force an entire population out of their homes?

Hitler.

Who painted an entire race of people as inherently bad?

Hitler.

Who used this as justification to advocate for genocide?

Hitler.

Shapiro has an ideology strikingly similar to arguably the worst dictator in history.

But keep defending him thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:26 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sounds like he would condone killing any arab who tries to do him or any Jew harm. It does not sound like he wants to wipe them all off the map.

Have you listened to the guy or are you just going off this article?

The fact that you managed to twist him into some kind of Hitler is just astounding to me.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:31 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

It sounds like he would condone killing any arab who tries to do him or any Jew harm.
And naturally you ignore
quote:
They argue for the appeasement of populations and leaderships who value murder at the expense of those who value life.

quote:
population rotten to the core… Palestinian Arabs must be fought on their own terms: as a people dedicated to an evil cause.”

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's talking about the ones that kill Jews. He's not saying literally every single arab is evil and should be wiped out.

I mean if Ben is now Hitler the left has truly gone nuts.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:37 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

He's talking about the ones that kill Jews.

Nope, that specification is included nowhere. He references the entire population multiple times. This has nothing to do with the "left", this has to do with your ability to read.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:45 PM