KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
No worries take your time, it's not that important. It'll be interesting to read whenever it's posted though. I get the feeling ownage will commence.

You just love sucking on ziggy's dickhole; it's amusing smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:43 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes you did, and then since then you have made other posts.

Do you agree with Rocky yes or no? Simple question. You are behaving like you do so I just want to set the record straight.

Rocky thinks he is pro genocide and more or less compared him to Hitler. Are these things you are on board with?

'I don't know' is my answer. I can say he definitely blankets all Palestians with one broad stroke and he clearly despises them. That's the move of a shitlord.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:45 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard

That's not Ziggy my dude...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's not the Russians either... don't worry, they aren't interfering in our political discourse and DarthSkywalker0 isn't colluding with em

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:45 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sure. Sure.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:46 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

If I was Ziggy, you would have a point...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:47 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feel free to refute his points.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:48 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah I'm familiar with both DarthSkywalker0 and Ziggy from the SW debating community and they're two very different people with very different perspectives on politics. They both agree intersectional social justice is bullshit, but DarthSkywalker0 is libertarian whereas Ziggy is alt-right. DarthSkywalker0 doesn't play the identity politics game like Ziggy does nor shriek about how whites need to collectivize or some such shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:48 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah I'm familiar with both DarthSkywalker0 and Ziggy from the SW debating community and they're two very different people with very different perspectives on politics. They both agree intersectional social justice is bullshit, but DarthSkywalker0 is libertarian whereas Ziggy is alt-right. DarthSkywalker0 doesn't play the identity politics game like Ziggy does nor shriek about how whites need to collectivize or some such shit.

I get the feeling they are attacking him because of how he destroys their arguments and they sense another narrative is about to be destroyed.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:50 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
That'll be the next part of my post. Lots of ****ing work. Its a pain to work on.

Agreed with Surts: damn fine work. That definitely took you forever. Effort and facts are awesome.

This time, I read everything you posted. thumb up

I am looking forward to your 'genocide' commentary.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Feel free to refute his points.

Was I arguing with him here/now? Weird.

And do feel free to always suck his dickhole, regardless. By no means was I implying you should cease and desist the sucking.

Emperordmb
LSDMB

Are you slow or something? It's not Ziggy kek

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was I arguing with him here/now? Weird.

And do feel free to always suck his dickhole, regardless. By no means was I implying you should cease and desist the sucking.

You see Rob this is an example of someone being triggered. I said he had good points and I looked forward to seeing more. You are upset because you can't refute anything this person says.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:51 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you slow or something? It's not Ziggy kek

Is that what Jesus would do sad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:52 AM
dadudemon

You see Rob this is an example of someone being triggered. I said he had good points and I looked forward to seeing more. You are upset because you can't refute anything this person says.

It's too exhausting to even attempt to refute his points. Why would any sane person make that attempt who had to do anything else with their time besides even try to attempt to refute the points? It would be an absurdly time consuming task.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp* That's a good lad.

But I can't refute someone's post I've not read, sport.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's too exhausting to even attempt to refute his points. Why would any sane person make that attempt who had to do anything else with their time besides even try to attempt to refute the points? It would be an absurdly time consuming task.

I'd settle for refuting just one.

I don't even need a long thing. Someone just point out a point they think he got wrong.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 12th, 2017 at 12:56 AM

Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon

Here's the thing though, everyone circlejerking each other here took the time to read through the much longer original article, so they don't really have an excuse to go "TLDR"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Also true.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:55 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's cute that you think people actually read the original article.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by BackFire
It's cute that you think people actually read the original article.

Well if they didn't their circlejerking is unsubstantiated.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:57 AM