KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Damian Wayne & Batman Beyond vs. Nightwing & Red Hood

Damian Wayne & Batman Beyond vs. Nightwing & Red Hood
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Damian Wayne & Batman Beyond vs. Nightwing & Red Hood

biological sons vs adopted sons

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:56 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
biological sons vs adopted sons

Who wins?

Team 2 solidly

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:06 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 2 solidly
thumb up Terry needs a much, much better partner.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:53 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up Terry needs a much, much better partner.

Yea i like Terry. I just cant see Damian doing anything other than being a distraction

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:33 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

What can NW or Red Hood do to the BB suit?

D Dubb and BB for the win.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:42 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Batman beyond likely solos. He was taking blows from Big Barda and a cyborg Superman that was changed by Brother Eye.

Don't underestimate Damian. He was dancing around Slade's attacks once AND defeated a Talon.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 03:47 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Vanguard
What can NW or Red Hood do to the BB suit?

D Dubb and BB for the win.

I assumed it was Terry without his suit.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:49 AM
deathslash

Originally posted by Zack M
Batman beyond likely solos. He was taking blows from Big Barda and a cyborg Superman that was changed by Brother Eye.

Don't underestimate Damian. He was dancing around Slade's attacks once AND defeated a Talon.
.......looking at only high end showings gets you nowhere. Dick was dancing around an enemy with all the powers of the Justice League and Terry still had problems beating Bruce. Damian has gotten shot by Jason before, had trouble with Tim (the least skilled of the robins), and is undeniably beneath Dick. He loses, and it isn't even close.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 01:18 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I assumed it was Terry without his suit.

Fair enough.

Anytime I see Batman Beyond, I assume its with the suit.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:58 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

.......looking at only high end showings gets you nowhere. Dick was dancing around an enemy with all the powers of the Justice League and Terry still had problems beating Bruce. Damian has gotten shot by Jason before, had trouble with Tim (the least skilled of the robins), and is undeniably beneath Dick. He loses, and it isn't even close.

When did he have a hard time beating Bruce, current continuity?

And NW isn't Bruce.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:47 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Zack M
When did he have a hard time beating Bruce, current continuity?

And NW isn't Bruce.
I think it was back in Batman Beyond volume 2. Also, what do you mean the by current continuity? I though everything Batman related had stayed the same.

Doesn't change that nightwing has very similar weapons in comparison to Bruce and much higher end showings compared to Terry.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:03 AM
Senor Cage

I think it was back in Batman Beyond volume 2. Also, what do you mean the by current continuity? I though everything Batman related had stayed the same.

Doesn't change that nightwing has very similar weapons in comparison to Bruce and much higher end showings compared to Terry.

Things went a little weird in Futures End. I like NW, but he doesn't hold a candle to the gear Terry has.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:44 AM