KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultraman runs the Gaunlet

Ultraman runs the Gaunlet
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Thing is if we look at Mazahs and how Ultraman reacted to him. I don't see a coked Ultraman who isn't being hindered by an outside influence being scared of anyone on this list bar Thanos. And even then that would be once he is being close to being killed.

His main strenght is his power and recklesness. If he loses that then granted he will probably lose. But with a fresh dose every battle I don't think he will.

If he didn't get refuelleed each time then that'd be much different.

All valid points however the simple fact that the op had to amp him before every match proves just how exploitable his weaknesses are.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Sin I AM
All valid points however the simple fact that the op had to amp him before every match proves just how exploitable his weaknesses are.
Normal Ultraman is above thor

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:08 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

But in my mind that's like using the Hulk in a thread then saying they had to amp Bruce Banner witha Hulk transformation otherwise he would be killed.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Not a chance.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:10 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by krisblaze
Not a chance.
Yes he is

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:11 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

An Ultraman without kryptonite amp is eons below Thor.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:11 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Yes he is

No, he wishes.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not at all. Id say hes a notch below

But in my mind that's like using the Hulk in a thread then saying they had to amp Bruce Banner witha Hulk transformation otherwise he would be killed.

Apples and oranges. Uman needs outside assistance. Banner does not

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not at all. Id say hes a notch below

Apples and oranges. Uman needs outside assistance. Banner does not

So does Banner. He needs the Hulk. Though like you say apples and oranges.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:09 PM
krisblaze

Good thing few people make Banner vs X threads then stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by krisblaze
Good thing few people make Banner vs X threads then stick out tongue

In general I don't think the argument needs to be made really. In my opinion the outside asistance thing is only relevant if we wanted to go into semantics to the nth level.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Though it won't stop me doing a Banner vs X-men thread like you mentioned haha.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:29 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So does Banner. He needs the Hulk. Though like you say apples and oranges.

Not really. Banner IS hulk. He doesnt require outside stimuls to ramp up. Yea it helps but hes always angry. Hell Banner doesnt even really have to change

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:29 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thor stops him, at least for a majority.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not really. Banner IS hulk. He doesnt require outside stimuls to ramp up. Yea it helps but hes always angry. Hell Banner doesnt even really have to change

(please log in to view the image)

Like I was saying to Kris I was just geting into semantics really. I don't pay to much attention to what I mentione din my replies in the sense that like you say Banner and Hulk are intrinsically linked. Was just making a point.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:31 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by leonidas
thor stops him, at least for a majority.

What makes you think that mate?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:32 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Like I was saying to Kris I was just geting into semantics really. I don't pay to much attention to what I mentione din my replies in the sense that like you say Banner and Hulk are intrinsically linked. Was just making a point.

I know...just giving u a hard time scot laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:33 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

sad stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:35 PM
DarkSaint85

You wish.

Leave him alone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You wish.

Leave him alone.

Ill give you more than a hard time if you dont shut your piehole saint

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:46 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Ultraman's weakness is yellow solar radiation. Thor has almost instantaneous teleportation and can open portals to Stars. Mjolnir can summon cosmic forces equivalent to Solar energy of many multiples.

Bad match up.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote