KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square

Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square

Explosive detonates near New York City's Times Square in 'attempted terrorist attack,' suspect in custody

" The 27-year-old suspect, Akayed Ullah, was badly injured in the arm and torso from the explosion that went off in his arms, sources said. He is alert and conscious and was taken to a hospital, sources said.

The suspect, originally from Bangladesh, has been in the United States for seven years and has an address in Brooklyn, sources said.

Authorities called the explosive an "improvised low-tech explosive device" that was based on a pipe bomb and was attached to the suspect with Velcro and zip ties. "

Luckily no deaths. But this is getting old, they got very very lucky.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

1. Glad no one got hurt besides the dumbass wannabe murderer.
2. Sounds like he had a blast.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
2. Sounds like he had a blast.

Thank God for dadudemon.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:21 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Akayed Ullah", well that's an unsafe name if I've ever heard one. Time to add Bangladesh to the immigration ban.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

good hes dead

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:35 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
"Akayed Ullah", well that's an unsafe name if I've ever heard one. Time to add Bangladesh to the immigration ban.

Sounds like someone with dyslexia and a speech impediment trying to say, "Allahu Akbar".

Don't tell me you didn't just try to say it. shifty

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have a cousin named "Akayed", you bastard.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

California should be added to the travel ban.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I knew an attack on US soil was imminent after the Jerusalem is the true Capital of Israel” announcement by Trump. There will definitely be more attempts on the US in coming months.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. And it is all the fault of those DIRTY JEWS! Huh Darthy!?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I knew an attack on US soil was imminent after the Jerusalem is the true Capital of Israel” announcement by Trump. There will definitely be more attempts on the US in coming months.

IOW: It's Trumps fault. Even though we just had a terrorist attack in the same city recently. Okay.

It's good, now every time Islamic terrorists do what they do we can blame it on the Jerusalem thing.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I have a cousin named "Akayed", you bastard.

Okayed.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:50 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
IOW: It's Trumps fault. Even though we just had a terrorist attack in the same city recently. Okay.

It's good, now every time Islamic terrorists do what they do we can blame it on the Jerusalem thing.

They are politically motivated so yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they will increase specifically on US soil.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. And it is all the fault of those DIRTY JEWS! Huh Darthy!?

As far as I know this wasn't a "Jewish" decision.

Do you actually comprehend the difference between politics, race and religion Fly?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They are politically motivated so yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they will increase specifically on US soil.

As far as I know this wasn't a "Jewish" decision.

Do you actually comprehend the difference between politics, race and religion Fly?

I do know that moving the embassy to Jerusalem has been a promise that the U.S made several decades back now and Trump is the only one to fufill it.

And I always get a LAUGH when asked such an asinine question as that Darthy.

Especially for some that all 3 are pretty much the same thing know....you know LEFTIST PROGRESSIVES.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:21 PM
Adam_PoE

"Akayed Ullah", well that's an unsafe name if I've ever heard one.

That is how we know it is terrorism. If his name was "Stephen Paddock" for example, then it would be "a mental health issue."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The gymnastic the left is doing in this thread is laughable.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inept terrorists are the best of terrorists.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
The gymnastic the left is doing in this thread is laughable.

Do you feel Bangladesh should be added to the Muslim country ban?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've had attacks recently. And you try to shift this stuff. You say it is politics. Yeah, this is Islam lol. Islam *is* politics for these people. You know politics is deeply entwined with it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:55 PM
Flyattractor

Do you feel Bangladesh should be added to the Muslim country ban?

Bangladesh is where he is "from" as in born. But is that were he CAME from?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:59 PM