KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square

Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Gender: Male
Location: Tokyo City

What an idiot

He dishonors everyone who's ever vouched for him with this b.s.

Thank God no one got hurt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:44 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
From two counties...

HYG: http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...mps-travel-ban/ "Half Truth" also.

BTW, why didn't Trump list Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt or Lebanon?


Yes, so some of the countries on the list.

And I don't know why he didn't. Why didn't Obama? Why did they pick these countries? Do you know?


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:50 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good thing i took the train in messed


I found out my cousins were within a block of where this happened last week.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:51 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, so some of the countries on the list.

And I don't know why he didn't. Why didn't Obama? Why did they pick these countries? Do you know?


Two, out of what, eight?

How many more times are you going to deflect to Obama in order to avoid Trump, the current President?


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Two, out of what, eight?

How many more times are you going to deflect to Obama in order to avoid Trump, the current President?


Yes, thus showing it's not a true statement to say they haven't tried to attack us.

It's not a deflection. These countries were on a list prepared by him. They set the list, it is valid to ask why they chose what they chose.

I see the game you want to pull with Saudi Arabia, but Obama left that off the list as well.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:55 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Gender: Male
Location: Sanctum of Innocence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I have a cousin named "Akayed", you bastard.

Have you reported him to Homeland Security yet?


__________________
And from the ashes he rose, like a black cloud. The Sin of one became the Sin of many.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:00 AM
ArtificialGlory is online now! Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Have you reported him to Homeland Security yet?


Akayed wouldn't hurt a fly. He's a proper Muslim.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Akayed wouldn't hurt a fly. He's a proper Muslim.


laughing

I hope that’s was just a shitty joke?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:44 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

I hope that’s was just a shitty joke?


?


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:47 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Gender: Male
Location: Tokyo City

Akayed's been Akayed

(If it had gone off in his face)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:01 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
?


Do you even know what a proper Muslims is? Let me tell you, I’ve met proper Muslims, and any of them would stab you right in the heart while smiling in you’re face.

Now if you were to say moderate Muslims, then okay, but proper, ****ing laughable. Any proper Muslims is a Muslims that believes whole heartily in the Koran, including the verses that claims killing infidels are part of there creed, killing gays is okay, throwing acids in the faces of women to disfigured them because the man claimed she insulted his honor. Saw a woman in a village in Afghanistan in 2013 that a proper Muslims did that to. So please, save you’re useless crap.

Anyone of you in the west that screams how we’re racist against Muslims, wouldn’t survived a day in their world. All of you would be screaming to come back to the west were you’re ****ing safe from the proper Muslims.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:04 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Gender: Male
Location: Tokyo City

My next door neighbours are Muslim

You must be talking about some other kind of Muslims

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:20 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shiv
My next door neighbours are Muslim

You must be talking about some other kind of Muslims


It seems you failed in reading what I wrote. Their are different type of Muslims. It the same with any religious people.

They’re are those that follows the fate to the T, where as their are those that only follows certain parts of the fate.

A true Muslims follows the fate like the doctrine it is. They believe anything written in the Koran to be true. Gays, alcohol killing infidels, stoning a woman for a slight, that is a true Muslims.

Where as they’re are the moderate Muslims. Those are the one that follows certain parts of the Koran. They care little for gays, they drink alcohol, they don’t stone a woman for a slight to their honor. That is a moderate Muslim.

It’s common sense!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:21 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you even know what a proper Muslims is? Let me tell you, I’ve met proper Muslims, and any of them would stab you right in the heart while smiling in you’re face.

Now if you were to say moderate Muslims, then okay, but proper, ****ing laughable. Any proper Muslims is a Muslims that believes whole heartily in the Koran, including the verses that claims killing infidels are part of there creed, killing gays is okay, throwing acids in the faces of women to disfigured them because the man claimed she insulted his honor. Saw a woman in a village in Afghanistan in 2013 that a proper Muslims did that to. So please, save you’re useless crap.

Anyone of you in the west that screams how we’re racist against Muslims, wouldn’t survived a day in their world. All of you would be screaming to come back to the west were you’re ****ing safe from the proper Muslims.


Your hatred, bigotry and rage are palpable, guy. Work on that, or it will eat you from the inside.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Your hatred, bigotry and rage are palpable, guy. Work on that, or it will eat you from the inside.


While you’re stupidity and lack of understating of intricacies blinds you to anything but you’re ideals of thruth!

I don’t hate muslisms, I hate their dogma. Just like I hate the Catholics, or any other religious fanatics dogma.

You call me bigot because I speak truth now? Hilarious.

My rage as you call it, is against Muslims and their religious dogma. Come back and talk too me once you’ve lost friends to those idealog.

Come back and talk to me, when youve see women burned by acids because her husband claimed she insulted his honor.

Till then, **** off! Continue to live in you’re useless bubble. After all, when shits gets tough, cowards like you cowers away, while other fight for you’re rights to call us bigots and all those nice words.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:30 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you even know what a proper Muslims is? Let me tell you, I’ve met proper Muslims, and any of them would stab you right in the heart while smiling in you’re face.

Now if you were to say moderate Muslims, then okay, but proper, ****ing laughable. Any proper Muslims is a Muslims that believes whole heartily in the Koran, including the verses that claims killing infidels are part of there creed, killing gays is okay, throwing acids in the faces of women to disfigured them because the man claimed she insulted his honor. Saw a woman in a village in Afghanistan in 2013 that a proper Muslims did that to. So please, save you’re useless crap.

Anyone of you in the west that screams how we’re racist against Muslims, wouldn’t survived a day in their world. All of you would be screaming to come back to the west were you’re ****ing safe from the proper Muslims.
Your perspective demonstrates that you have not met a proper Muslim

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:32 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Your perspective demonstrates that you have not met a proper Muslim


Again you have no idea on what you’re taking about.

I’ve met Muslims. Do you know what they want? They desires the same freedom we have, they care little about sharia law, they hate the burka. They want to come to this country so they can be free. That was a translator that was part of my team.

I’ve slept in a fighting position next to a Muslims, and let me tell you, he is anything put a proper Muslims. He has sleeves tattooes on both arm, drink alcohol like a horse, and ****s anything that moves. He’s Muslims, he’s a moderate Muslims that cares little about the Koran.

We’ve spoken multiple times, and he told me the difference between the two. Most of you idiots have never encountered a moderate Muslims. I live in their country for 9 months. I’ve seen the shit they’ve done.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:09 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Gender: Male
Location: Austin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Again you have no idea on what you’re taking about.

I’ve met Muslims. Do you know what they want? They desires the same freedom we have, they care little about sharia law, they hate the burka. They want to come to this country so they can be free. That was a translator that was part of my team.

I’ve slept in a fighting position next to a Muslims, and let me tell you, he is anything put a proper Muslims. He has sleeves tattooes on both arm, drink alcohol like a horse, and ****s anything that moves. He’s Muslims, he’s a moderate Muslims that cares little about the Koran.

We’ve spoken multiple times, and he told me the difference between the two. Most of you idiots have never encountered a moderate Muslims. I live in their country for 9 months. I’ve seen the shit they’ve done.
Your anecdotes don't say anything about "proper" Muslims. Proper Muslims do NOT stab you in the heart, what kind of bullshit talk is that?

I too have been in Muslim countries and from my personal experiences they are warm and kind people. I got the chance to stay with a Bedouin tribe for several days and they are the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

There's nothing wrong with "proper" Muslims who follow the Quran, there IS something wrong with fundamentalist and extremist Muslims. Just like there's something wrong with extremist Christians or extremist Hindus. Islam has crappy messages in it, but its not special. The real problem is extremism and a culturally medieval mindset.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Your anecdotes don't say anything about "proper" Muslims. Proper Muslims do NOT stab you in the heart, what kind of bullshit talk is that?

I too have been in Muslim countries and from my personal experiences they are warm and kind people. I got the chance to stay with a Bedouin tribe for several days and they are the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

There's nothing wrong with "proper" Muslims who follow the Quran, there IS something wrong with fundamentalist and extremist Muslims. Just like there's something wrong with extremist Christians or extremist Hindus. Islam has crappy messages in it, but its not special. The real problem is extremism and a culturally medieval mindset.


Nope. Fundamentalism is not the problem. As Sam Harris points out, an extremist Jainist is no threat to anyone.

It's the religion. Islam, Christianity, both have some horrible stuff. Of course one of those is a lot more concise about such things in their holy book. And they also are the religion that seem to be mainly responsible for terrorism in our current era(450 out o 452 suicide bomber attacks in 2015 were Islam).

You need to be able to have bad stuff to twist. Like in Islam, killing over folks causing "mischief' and the vague definition of what it means to do.

[URL=https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Mischief]Mischief[/URL]

I don't know why the link messes up, you'll have to copy and paste to see it I guess.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 12th, 2017 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:21 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 04:10 PM.
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.