KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square

Terrorist attack in NYC, explosion detonates near Times Square
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

^

Wtf are you talking about, it's like you invented an argument I didn't make and then attacked that. How edge.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^

Wtf are you talking about, it's like you invented an argument I didn't make and then attacked that. How edge.

Your quotes and comments on this subject indicate that you believe criticism of type that I am espousing towards Islam is bigotry. But facts are not bigotted.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:06 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Your quotes and comments on this subject indicate that you believe criticism of type that I am espousing towards Islam is bigotry. But facts are not bigotted.

Are you flipping over "my cousin Akayed" comment? Funny, if so.

Criticize Islam all you like, I don't care. Contrary to what some retards think, I am not a Muslim. Just be fair/balanced with it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think if anything people view you as one of those western progressive Muslim apologists rather than an actual Muslim.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Are you flipping over "my cousin Akayed" comment? Funny, if so.

Criticize Islam all you like, I don't care. Contrary to what some retards think, I am not a Muslim. Just be fair/balanced with it.

As DMB says, I view you as an apologist.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:19 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think if anything people view you as one of those western progressive Muslim apologists rather than an actual Muslim.

Being fair/balanced in regards to criticism is not an apologist thumb up

ps I think Muhammed was a pedo, I've said this for years in here. That's not really an "Islam apologist" stance thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:24 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Bentley
Literalism

What is that?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:13 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Your hatred, bigotry and rage are palpable, guy. Work on that, or it will eat you from the inside.

That's not hatred or bigotry. At worst, he misunderstood the context you were using the term "proper" in. In the context of Squall's reply, "proper" would refer to members who most 'properly' follow an ideology. That would be those who follow all of what their text dictates rather than cherrypick certain parts and disregard others. A 'proper' supporter of an ideaology fully supports said idealogy.

Off course, proper, doesn't always mean good, but Squall is right, Muslims who only support part of islam aren't as 'proper' in their support of islam as muslims who support the bad and good parts of the text.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:22 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
What is that?

The idea that a specific book is to be taken at face value to be interpreted correctly. A quick reminder of how unhistorical literalism is would be to point out history was invented and applied very late in human history.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote