KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dr Doom Standalone film...

Dr Doom Standalone film...
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Dr Doom Standalone film...

As a lot of us know, Fox was at the very least intending to make a standalone Doom film....however with Disney likely purchasing the rights back that movie is in jeopardy....

However, I really hope that the MCU, as I've stated before; still continues with the idea of a solo Doom film.

Here is just a TASTE of what could await us in the hands of better directors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXVJfBnG0bw

Yah, it's a fan film, but it's fkng incredible and stands as the best "Live action"version of Doom we've seen. Let's hope the MCU can save our favorite Latverian Ruler from the movie hell he's been in....

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:34 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Cool. Glad that got its own topic...certainly deserved it. Just hope we get some concrete casting news soon.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:03 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He's too boring to carry a film on his own.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:11 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Um...no. His origin alone if done with care could be great....let alone him owning some of the most epic villain stories in history.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:28 PM
Mindset

Doom is one of the most interesting comic characters ever created.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:12 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

The original films never did him justice, especially the 2015 film

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:47 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leonardo DiCaprio as Dr. Doom

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:22 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Never cared for Victor Von.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Never cared for Victor Von.
In 7 years when Dr. Doom is the big Avengers 5 villain you're gonna be all over Victor Von's cock. Just like you didn't care for Winter Soldier or the Russos and now suddenly they're your favorite lol

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:53 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Um...no. His origin alone if done with care could be great....let alone him owning some of the most epic villain stories in history.
Amen. Doom is my favorite Marvel Villain

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:58 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Firefly218
In 7 years when Dr. Doom is the big Avengers 5 villain you're gonna be all over Victor Von's cock. Just like you didn't care for Winter Soldier or the Russos and now suddenly they're your favorite lol
I like the WS but he isn't even my favorite hero from the MCU. I also don't love Cap. Russos delivered which shows I'm objective. I've always loved Thanos and as much as you want it to be he will never be Thanos. Ever. Thanos is the grand villain just hope you get a serviceable Doom. He's already failed multiple times on the big screen.

Thanos has always been my favorite you JL is going to beat Avengers retard.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would love to see the bit where Doom does the HILARIOUS Hot Metal Mask in the Snow Bit.

Always laugh my ass off at that.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Firefly218
I wonder where marvel based movies will be 10 years from now, you think they will continue, reboot, or fall off?

Would be weird to see a rebooted Captain America with a different actor

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:12 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I wonder where marvel based movies will be 7 years from now, you think they will continue, reboot, or fall off?
Oh it’ll definitely continue, just with a different roster of characters. Instead of Iron Man, Cap, Hulk and Thor it’ll be Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man and Captain Marvel or something like that. And then there’s always room for cameos it small roles from the OG avengers like black widow or Cap, but I think they’ll start to take a back seat to the newbies

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:16 PM
Flyattractor

Next Wave will be to intro the SJW Marvel U....unless Disney realizes that shit don't sell....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Sjw?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Fly is obsessed with hating on the success of Disney. He's a loser.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:19 PM
Flyattractor

I have the FAIL of the actual Comics to keep me aglow. Course we will have to see how well Captain Marvel does first.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I have the FAIL of the actual Comics to keep me aglow. Course we will have to see how well Captain Marvel does first.
Continue to cry and complain about everything they do grumpy old loser.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 12th, 2017 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:24 PM