KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dr Doom Standalone film...

Dr Doom Standalone film...
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Only if its Dr Doom vs Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"att rotj"? WTF does that mean?

And I would actually like to see a Doom Movie. But sadly I wouldn't get the DOOM that I would want to see. Full Armor and Mask the Whole Movie. Nope. We gotta get No armor or mask so the actor could show his Pretty Face for all the EMO!!!!!

Not my bag.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"att rotj"? WTF does that mean?

And I would actually like to see a Doom Movie. But sadly I wouldn't get the DOOM that I would want to see. Full Armor and Mask the Whole Movie. Nope. We gotta get No armor or mask so the actor could show his Pretty Face for all the EMO!!!!!

Not my bag.
Wtf are you even talking about ?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I like the WS but he isn't even my favorite hero from the MCU. I also don't love Cap. Russos delivered which shows I'm objective. I've always loved Thanos and as much as you want it to be he will never be Thanos. Ever. Thanos is the grand villain just hope you get a serviceable Doom. He's already failed multiple times on the big screen.

Thanos has always been my favorite you JL is going to beat Avengers retard.
Thanos is awesome but Doom is on another level of intrigue. The best way to introduce Doom is to have him be smarter than all the Avengers, always 10 steps ahead. Doom defeating the Avengers could be the Batman kicking Superman’s ass moment we should’ve gotten in BvS.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:29 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Mindset
Doom is one of the most interesting comic characters ever created.
I hope you keep saying that when Michael Cera gets casted.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:31 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Firefly218
Thanos is awesome but Doom is on another level of intrigue. The best way to introduce Doom is to have him be smarter than all the Avengers, always 10 steps ahead. Doom defeating the Avengers could be the Batman kicking Superman’s ass moment we should’ve gotten in BvS.
Iyo not mine. Thanos has never been tried before and he's the grand villain ending a time and an era previously unthinkable in times past. You can continue to wish and hope but Thanos is reality and always on a far bigger scale than Doom. Feel free to hope and want. Thanos is the grand villain.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I hope you keep saying that when Michael Cera gets casted.
No bish it’s Leo DiCaprio we went over this

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:32 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Leo will be nicholson's joker younger years my friend

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:33 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

DOOM > THANOS. 100% CANON FACTZ!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:35 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This coming from the guy with a Living Prune as his Avatar and Sig pic.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Doom had a power up and lost it all like he always does. He was humiliated by Reed again. Thanos refused to yield and he survived. Thanos is about to conquer the marvel universe again. Doom is not Thanos nor will he ever be.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:38 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Wtf are you even talking about ?

You can't HANDLE what I am TALKIN BOUT!!!!!!

eek!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You can't HANDLE what I am TALKIN BOUT!!!!!!

eek!
You are a waste of time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:43 PM
Flyattractor

Much like the Marvel Movies

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:12 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Doom could be one of the big bads after Thanos. They absolutely need to nail the casting of Doom and Reed.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
Doom could be one of the big bads after Thanos. They absolutely need to nail the casting of Doom and Reed.
Leo DiCaprio or Joaquin Phoenix for Doom are my picks

For Reed I saw a fan casting suggest John Krasinski

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:22 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

a no name actor should get cast

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
a no name actor should get cast
I agree.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Nephthys

DOOM > THANOS. 100% CANON FACTZ!

For sure.

Doom would make an epic arch villain for the next round of the Avengers, especially if the Disney/Fox deals goes through and the F4 can be mixed in.

He's an in depth villain and thoroughly interesting character. More-so than the purple Guy Ritchie gangster goon. Disney/Marvel with the right writer, director and actor could make it happen beautifully.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
For sure.

Doom would make an epic arch villain for the next round of the Avengers, especially if the Disney/Fox deals goes through and the F4 can be mixed in.

He's an in depth villain and thoroughly interesting character. More-so than the purple Guy Ritchie gangster goon. Disney/Marvel with the right writer, director and actor could make it happen beautifully.
thumb up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:40 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote