KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

I sort of enjoyed the first two films. I probably liked the first more than the second, though.

This trailer shows the entire movie, though. Good lord...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I totally forgot about this Hunger Games Rip Off/WannaBee.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lol Maze runner is way better than hunger games

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:03 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lolz Both are pretty shit to be honest.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Re: Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I sort of enjoyed the first two films. I probably liked the first more than the second, though.
The second one started off really good then went meh, still looking forward to the third though

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:04 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Lolz Both are pretty shit to be honest.
So is hunger games

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:06 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So is hunger games

Yeah...that is what I said.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:08 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
The second one started off really good then went meh, still looking forward to the third though

Funny you say that, because I think I fell asleep before it ended and never finished it.. heh.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

are these movies any good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simong

I wasn’t a big fan of these, that are watchable but nothing I would want to rewatch personally.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:40 PM
Simong is currently offline Click here to Send Simong a Private Message Find more posts by Simong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
are these movies any good

You will find them awesome.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 09:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You will find them awesome.

you sure stick out tongue stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Pretty Sure.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:42 AM
riv6672

The spouse likes these, so i'll end up watching it.
I liked the first, but the second barely registered.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Anybody seen this yet? Thoughts?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 09:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah i seen it was it was released

felt it was a good ending to the trilogy, Altho i haven't read the books to compared things.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah i seen it was it was released

felt it was a good ending to the trilogy, Altho i haven't read the books to compared things.

Fair enough.

But good lord, did you and Fly go to the same English/writing class??

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 09:51 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm in the process of refreshing my memory on the 2nd movie before I watch this one...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 08:57 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So I watched this and was rather surprised. It's actually a really awesome action/adventure flick. Great action set pieces, and is paced quite well. It even starts out with a Fast & Furious-esque action scene. It's a lot of fun and, like Kaz said, it actually tops off the trilogy very well. It's good that the trilogy ended on such a high note. To me this ended better than the Nolan Batman trilogy.

thumb up thumb up

I actually wish I had seen this on the big screen. The scale and the way they filmed the set pieces really demands a big screen.

I can't believe the Production Budget was only $62 million. It looks like a $100 million dollar movie at least.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 12:04 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So I watched this and was rather surprised. It's actually a really awesome action/adventure flick. Great action set pieces, and is paced quite well. It even starts out with a Fast & Furious-esque action scene. It's a lot of fun and, like Kaz said, it actually tops off the trilogy very well. It's good that the trilogy ended on such a high note. To me this ended better than the Nolan Batman trilogy.

thumb up thumb up

I actually wish I had seen this on the big screen. The scale and the way they filmed the set pieces really demands a big screen.

I can't believe the Production Budget was only $62 million. It looks like a $100 million dollar movie at least.

Most impressive. I think my wife read the books when she was on her YA novel kick back in the late 2000's/early 2010's (Twilight, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent, etc.), so I bet I'll watch it at some point, and now I'm looking forward to it.

The Maze Runner was pretty solid: Will Poulter was a good antagonist, effects/production design were plenty good, great concept. It all equaled an enjoyable movie.

Only saw bits-and-pieces of numero dos (mainly remember Littlefinger at the film's climax). Can't judge that one.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 04:28 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote