KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » High Meta Tourney - Prediction thread!

High Meta Tourney - Prediction thread!
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

High Meta Tourney - Prediction thread!

(please log in to view the image)

Darksaint vs Beatboks
Damborg vs LoB
Martian Mind vs Smurph
Supermutant vs Deathlash

Predictions for the quarter finals? Tough matches? Mismatches? Favorites?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Supermutant is gonna win. Once people start seeing some of Sinister's more insane fights/feats, its all over for the rest of the competitors. For example, this dude was fighting simultaneously on the material plane (vs Colossus/Rogue/etc..) and astral plane (vs Storm/Psylocke/Jean). Havok sucker attacked Sinister and he didn't even feel it. Rogue couldn't drain him, he took over HER body. He can destroy/erase memories and devour astral selves (making you a mindless husk). Those are just the Inferno era showings. He has even more impressive ones later.

He can just mindr@pe his way to victory.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

sad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Supermutant is gonna win. Once people start seeing some of Sinister's more insane fights/feats, its all over for the rest of the competitors. For example, this dude was fighting simultaneously on the material plane (vs Colossus/Rogue/etc..) and astral plane (vs Storm/Psylocke/Jean). Havok sucker attacked Sinister and he didn't even feel it. Rogue couldn't drain him, he took over HER body. He can destroy/erase memories and devour astral selves (making you a mindless husk). Those are just the Inferno era showings. He has even more impressive ones later.

He can just mindr@pe his way to victory.

Sinister has nothing on Jean love

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Since I'm judging I'm not going to do my play by play predictions public, because you guys are kids and you'll ***** about it.

You know who you are

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:39 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah but I can go invisible and stuff.

You guys are all boned.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sinister has nothing on Jean love

He defeated Jean, easily. Hell, he defeated Jean while fighting Xman at the same time. This is an easy win for him which is the reason I picked him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Emma has mindphucked him though. So I'd give good odds for her

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:11 PM
carver9

And he has outright stomped Emma before.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Exactly. So I wouldn't say it's an easy win by any means.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:14 PM
carver9

Also, there was major context to that showing. Emma beat him because he was in Cyclops mind and Emma took advantage of that.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:15 PM
DarkSaint85

thumb up

I wonder who you would've gotten, had you stayed in. Would be interesting.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:34 PM
krisblaze

Every character here could easily lay claim to victory.

Sparks and Aquaman are two to keep an eye on.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by krisblaze
Sparks and Aquaman are two to keep an eye on.
Because the 3rd one is invisible, am I right?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
He defeated Jean, easily. Hell, he defeated Jean while fighting Xman at the same time. This is an easy win for him which is the reason I picked him.

Most if not all of his feats are prep based. Plus his showings are all over the place. In a nom plot based fight Emma, Xavier are comfortably above him. Hell Id argue Rachel as better than him. Hes a prep character

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Sinister can throw down for sure but there's definitely some context to his showings yeah.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:49 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Would've been hilarious if it was just telepaths, and a freefor all.

Then Emma just goes diamond form and punches everyone.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:51 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by krisblaze
Sinister can throw down for sure but there's definitely some context to his showings yeah.

Yea under Apoc hes my fav X villian

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:03 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea under Apoc hes my fav X villian

When you say it like that it almost sounds insulting

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:46 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote