KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSB Vegito vs. UI Goku

SSB Vegito vs. UI Goku
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

SSB Vegito vs. UI Goku

*Goku is at full power/stamina.

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Vegetto, because at some point, being real good at dodging shouldn't matter when someone should be hundreds of times faster plus a combination of two of the greatest fighters and not some random brawler.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:42 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

The thing is it does matter...Whis confirms this when he explains it to Goku and Vegeta.

Vegito would not be able to hit Goku. Goku can just out last the fusion.

It also depends on where you place SSB Vegito compared to LSSJ2 Kefla. If Goku was able to damage Vegito he might be able to win with the limited amount of attacks he can actually use.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 12th, 2017 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:08 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Kelfa isn't anywhere close to Vegetto in power.

And EVEN if Goku can dodge the attacks by Vegetto, which I doubt, he wouldn't be able to touch Vegetto either. His attacking isn't instinctual, nor could he actual hurt the fusion.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
The thing is it does matter...Whis confirms this when he explains it to Goku and Vegeta.
Whis' comment about UI is exactly what made me think about this battle:
(please log in to view the image)
*He says pretty much the exact same thing in the anime as well.

That said, are the massive advantages Goku gleans from UI enough to couteract the sheer gap in power that exists between he and SSB Vegito..?

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Galan007
Whis' comment about UI is exactly what made me think about this battle:
*He says pretty much the exact same thing in the anime as well.

That said, are the massive advantages Goku gleans from UI enough to couteract the sheer gap in power that exists between he and SSB Vegito..?
This is Dragon Ball we're talking about, so unless this is the final story arc, chances are that a new threat will pop up next arc that can one-shot UI Goku with zero effort, UI will become obsolete and Goku will have a new form/power-up to compensate.

As to the thread, showings-wise, UI Goku is the more impressive of the two, though SSB Vegito logically should be significantly stronger.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:22 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
This is Dragon Ball we're talking about, so unless this is the final story arc, chances are that a new threat will pop up next arc that can one-shot UI Goku with zero effort, UI will become obsolete and Goku will have a new form/power-up to compensate.

As to the thread, showings-wise, UI Goku is the more impressive of the two, though SSB Vegito logically should be significantly stronger.

When are you going to stop with the butt hurt?

Anyways, UI Goku wins this and i also think his power is greater than Blue Vegito.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by carver9
When are you going to stop with the butt hurt?

Anyways, UI Goku wins this and i also think his power is greater than Blue Vegito.
My preference for non-formulaic storytelling shouldn't be confused with butthurt. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:07 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You think he's got more raw power than Vegito? Why so?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:32 PM
carver9

You think he's got more raw power than Vegito? Why so?

Because he matched Jiren and I think Jiren is above Vegito. Jiren is G.O.D level and Blue Vegito is Merged Zamasu level. I think Beerus (or any GOD) would wreck MZ and easily. I know this is ABC logic but I think it gives a clear definition on where Super Saiyan Blue Vegito stands imo.

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Im curious to where SSB Vegito/Merged Zemasu stand compared to Beerus. Was there anything to indicate they are on his level?

I just cant see it being true. It was a pretty inconsistent fight in the anime though. SSB Goku did more noticable damge than SSB Vegito.

Manga SSB Vegito was an absolute beast. The accurate portrayal of him if you ask me.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:20 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
I curious to where SSB Vegito/Merged Zemasu stand compared to Beerus. Was there anything to indicate they are on his level?

I just cant see it being true. It was a pretty inconsistent fight in the anime though. SSB Goku did more noticable damge than SSB Vegito.

Manga SSB Vegito was an absolute beast. The accurate portrayal of him if you ask me.

Anime Super Saiyan Blue Vegito was still stalemated during combat though and Goku did well against Merged Zamsu as well. Remember, he over powered his blast and then he stunned him with a kick.

Nothing was said on anyone of them being on Beerus level.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:32 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by Kento
Kelfa isn't anywhere close to Vegetto in power.

And EVEN if Goku can dodge the attacks by Vegetto, which I doubt, he wouldn't be able to touch Vegetto either. His attacking isn't instinctual, nor could he actual hurt the fusion.

Actually, Gohan and Piccolo commented on how Goku's attacks and dodging are acting in the same manor. He just has not mastered the attacking making his attacks weaker than they should be.

Whis also says he can fully utilize UI when attacking. He was still using it. It also shows that he was getting stronger and stronger against Kefla.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because he matched Jiren
UI Goku did quite well against Jiren all things considered, but that's about it -- he never truly "matched" Jiren.

Heck, the only time Jiren even bothered to power up at all is when he casually palmed UI Goku's final/all-out punch.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:06 PM
bbrem123

Jiren vs UI Goku showed that Goku was superior defensively for sure.

He just didnt have the power behind his punches. Even his first assault vs Kefla was weak. Second had her injured for sure though. Still no where near enough to actually hurt Jiren though.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nothing was said on anyone of them being on Beerus level.

...Actually it was explicitly stated that SSB Vegetto is possibly stronger than Beerus.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:44 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Indeed:

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:19 PM
SSJGGogeta

UI hasn't shown up yet in the manga, afaik.

Crazy though, I didn't see that scan in the manga. Does that mean anime SSJB Vegetto > Beerus as well, or what?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:32 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
UI hasn't shown up yet in the manga, afaik.

Crazy though, I didn't see that scan in the manga. Does that mean anime SSJB Vegetto > Beerus as well, or what?
The manga isn't even close to featuring UI Goku yet... It's only at the point where all the universes are assembling their teams for the ToP(the Zen Exhibition Match just concluded.)

The scan is from Chap. 23 of the manga -- it should be canon to the anime, yes.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:47 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

The scan is from Chap. 23 of the manga -- it should be canon to the anime, yes.
with every difference the manga has I don't know if things said in the anime and manga can cross. I mean manga Vegetto stomps Merged Zamasu like he's nothing after all while, when purple demon merged zamasu powers up he's equal to Vegetto when his halo form would be significantly weaker.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 11:15 PM