KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The next main/major antagonist of the MCU

The next main/major antagonist of the MCU
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

The next big bad in the MCU

While it's already been established fact Thanos is the true big bad of the MCU I'd like to hear your thoughts on who should be the next albeit inferior villain after phase three comes to an end. Be objective my loyal subjects.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Annihilus? Some type of Skrull Invasion?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:07 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Annihilus?
That is who I am interested in if they get the FF rights or work with the company that does.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

A time travel/Kang the Conqueror Avengers movie

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:38 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Firefly218
A time travel/Kang the Conqueror Avengers movie
That could be fun.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The Beyonder.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:59 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Assuming Disney acquires Fox, I want to see a true to form Doctor Doom.

The entire Skrull race, too.

Galactus just seems to hokey, IMO, for a modern day comic book film. Galactus would most certainly have to be de-powered, too.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Masters of Evil. Set them up as villains throughout the next phase, then have them come together for the event.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doctor Doom can follow the Loki route.

Introduce his character as a semi-villain in a F4 reboot.

Then have him become the primary antagonist in Avengers 5, forcing the F4 and Avengers to team-up.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 03:18 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

whatever the hell they want lmao

i wanna see Annihilus... The Eternals... Richard Rider Nova,,, a good actor for Miles Morales... a good actor for Blaze and Ketch Ghost Rider.. A proper verison of Norrin Radd, The Air Walker, Firelord,,, Galactus if down right , Moon Knight... a better african american for Blade...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 03:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thanos hasn't done anything yet. Let's hope he doesn't disappoint..

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:11 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The Beyonder.
I like that idea.
Doctor Doom can follow the Loki route.

Introduce his character as a semi-villain in a F4 reboot.

Then have him become the primary antagonist in Avengers 5, forcing the F4 and Avengers to team-up.
I already said he'd make a perfect Loki villain. He just isn't a big bad to me but more or less a Loki type level threat.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:19 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I like that idea. I already said he'd make a perfect Loki villain. He just isn't a big bad to me but more or less a Loki type level threat.
It seems you judge the quality of villains based on their power level. There's a lot more to consider than just power level.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:25 AM
quanchi112
Disney

It seems you judge the quality of villains based on their power level. There's a lot more to consider than just power level.
Of course not otherwise I'd be clamoring for Galactus as the big bad. I just don't see Doom as big bad just a foil for the FF. Given the right circumstances he can become quite dangerous but Thanos has always been a threat to the universe. Thanos' mind is his quite dangerous my Whedon loving enemy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:27 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

thumb up

Doom might not always be more powerful than Thanos (he has been multiple times) but he is the better villain.

Been doing his thing long before Thanos was even thought up.

Hell, Darth Vader (often considered the greatest cinematic villain of all time) was based partially off of Dr Doom

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:31 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scarlet Witch detects some kind of omnipotent being has been watching them all from the beginning. Every time they get close to discovering who's behind it they literally disappear until it's revealed that Stan Lee's cameos are actually The One Above All and he's been manipulating them all. They draft in someone from an entirely different comic studio to deal with it because that character can't be manipulated

Or not.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:52 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Galactus or Dormammu if they can't get big G

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:50 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I would like to see them follow something up with Dormammu too, Not like he was killed in his first appearance compared to alot of the other MCU villains only defeated.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Those guys are too powerful to be done right

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is why Annihilus is perfect. When you have a Galactus level threat it would be very difficult to have the weaker heroes really having an impact. Hell with Annihilus you could have Galactus fighting his wave in the background.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:34 PM