KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The next big bad in the MCU

The next big bad in the MCU
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Doom will come. But not as the "next BIG BAD".

Thanos will depict MASSIVE UNSEEN levels of power in Infinty War pt 1 and 2.

It requires someone more powerful to claim the title of "the next BIG BAD".

Doom doesn't fill the requirements.

I bet for the Beyonder.
I disagree with everything you said.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 03:44 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Doom, Galactus, Kang, or Dormammu would be my top choices probably. I'd really like to see more of Dormammu tbh

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:21 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by Mindset
I disagree with everything you said.

Based on?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:35 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

Based on?
He is another Doom guy. Doom can be the next Loki. He should rejoice in that since his last film was pure trash.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Don't anger me, boy.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by quanchi112
He is another Doom guy. Doom can be the next Loki. He should rejoice in that since his last film was pure trash.
Doom> Loki in every single way. There are a LOT of people that want Doom and can't wait for him. Go check out the MCU reddit. Doom is the most iconic Marvel supervillain for reason.

"MCU's Best Villain....coming soon."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:52 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see some blasphemous adaption of Thor 200, when the Celestials judge humanity and we get to see all the other Pantheons and the Eternals.

I hate Kang

Whilst on screen Doom has been shit, we've seen doom. Someone new is needed.

Michael Korvac for me, he doesn't have to get his god powers through Galactus's computers, he doesn't have to have been half man, half chair. But that Classic Jim Shooter Arc needs doing.

I think also The Watchers need an introduction and I would like to see Graviton or Nefaria as Avengers villians.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Dec 15th, 2017 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 07:19 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I'd like to see some blasphemous adaption of Thor 200, when the Celestials judge humanity and we get to see all the other Pantheons and the Eternals.

I hate Kang

Whilst on screen Doom has been shit, we've seen doom. Someone new is needed.

Michael Korvac for me, he doesn't have to get his god powers through Galactus's computers, he doesn't have to have been half man, half chair. But that Classic Jim Shooter Arc needs doing.

I think also The Watchers need an introduction and I would like to see Graviton or Nefaria as Avengers villians.
I agree with Korvac (I've mentioned before I wanted that) and Graviton as well. Count Nefaria could be good as well. Disagree on Kang, though they should save him for later because Time traveling confounds everthing.

But couldn't disagree more about Doom. We NEED a great representation of Marvel's most iconic villain and rest assured, we WILL get it eventually...Hopefully sooner than later.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 07:28 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I agree with Korvac (I've mentioned before I wanted that) and Graviton as well. Count Nefaria could be good as well. Disagree on Kang, though they should save him for later because Time traveling confounds everthing.

But couldn't disagree more about Doom. We NEED a great representation of Marvel's most iconic villain and rest assured, we WILL get it eventually...Hopefully sooner than later.
Time traveling to the PAST confounds everything, but sending the Avengers into the dystopian future would be amazing and not confounding at all.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:39 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Korvac could be interesting, at least they could take liberties with him given than the comic counterpart is inconsistent.

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I hate Kang

Kang hates you back.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:52 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Me personally, I'd like to see Doom, but only as long as he starts as an F4 villain. Make him the first, proper recurring villain and bring it up to a head.

Less of this "one and done" villainy, please.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with a lot of the last 5 posts, someone else I see as making an excellent villain is a controversial one... Mephisto and the Dweller in Darkness. Now we have magic why not bring Evil in? Doctor Strange needs a horrific outing.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 09:11 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

Doom> Loki in every single way. There are a LOT of people that want Doom and can't wait for him. Go check out the MCU reddit. Doom is the most iconic Marvel supervillain for reason.
Iyo but this is subjective. Magneto is insanely popular but that doesn't mean he's going to be the next big bad. Doom like Loki is routinely foiled by his own arch nemesis in Reed and Thor. It's fine for you to disagree but this is entirely too subjective and I've never been enamored with Doom or Magneto.

Thanos is the big bad as per Feige so let's just hope we even see Doom outside of five years down the road since this merger takes 18 months to even travel through the various legal wranglings to even become kosher.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

Originally posted by Mindset
Don't anger me, boy.
Did Big Colossus slip under the radar and anger you in some way. He's one sneaky Russian.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:50 PM
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Doom would never be an Avengers villain!

Doom isn't a Supervillain.

Doom is a supersmart villain which is different.

The only way we could see Doom as a Supervillain would be if he was God Doom.

However we would need an adaptation of the Secret Wars for that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Oh, ffs....here we go...

1. Yes he would and has been before....
(please log in to view the image)

2. YES. HE. IS. He is the epitome of a Supervillain....

3. He is both....

4. Have you read a Doom story in your life?

5. See above...

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Dec 15th, 2017 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:01 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Out of the possibilities, Kang is the best choice imo.

A Skrull invasion would also be pretty epic and you could set it up in previous movies really well. Imagine a Captain America movie where the end credit sequence is Falcon calling up Skrull world and going "I'm in".

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 09:07 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

You don't seem to know your Doom. Not even a little bit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Oh, ffs....here we go...

1. Yes he would and has been before....
(please log in to view the image)

2. YES. HE. IS. He is the epitome of a Supervillain....

3. He is both....

4. Have you read a Doom story in your life?

5. See above...

I've read Doom. Yet the title of this thread is "Who will be the next big bad in the MCU".

Doom might appear as a villain of the Avengers but he won't be the next Big Bad villain!

For that you require a villain that either equals or overpowers Thanos! And Doom doesn't have what it takes!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 11:46 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
You don't seem to know your Doom. Not even a little bit.
thumb up

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 11:55 PM