KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Green Lantern vs. Hulk

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Lantern stomps 5 83.33%
Green Lantern wins 0 0%
Not sure 0 0%
Hulk wins 0 0%
Hulk stomps 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Green Lantern vs. Hulk
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Not sure how can you read minds LOL.

You should rewatch GL and then comment.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:56 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Not sure how can you read minds LOL.

You should rewatch GL and then comment.
**** that. Movie is trash buts you believe it's a masterpiece so you need your head examined.

Hulk wrecks the gl from the dceu.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

and loses to Reynold's GL. Cool thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:58 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

and loses to Reynold's GL. Cool thumb up
Iyo not mine. You're very insecure.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
I saw the film only once and can't remember anything about it. It was terrible but I was only debating the latest gl. I don't rewatch terrible but DC was always your preferred company.

Robtard gracefully accepts your concession here then. Cool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Iyo not mine. You're very insecure.
Not sure why you comment on DCEU GL when this thread is about Reynold's GL. /shrug

Very "secure" of you LOL

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:01 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard gracefully accepts your concession then

thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard gracefully accepts your concession here then. Cool.
False, my comments pertained to the dceu gl. You are a DC fanboy so I don't expect you to be objective here.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

thumb up thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not sure why you comment on DCEU GL when this thread is about Reynold's GL. /shrug

Very "secure" of you LOL
That is what your op meant. You can deny it and lie but that just makes you another Surtur. Maybe you pmed someone and said watch this like Surtur.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:03 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

That is what your op meant. You can deny it and lie but that just makes you another Surtur. Maybe you pmed someone and said watch this like Surtur.

You sure sound weird, quan.

But if you want to comment on DCEU GL vs. Hulk then you should make a thread about it, I think.

Please stay on topic here.

Last edited by Stigma on Dec 13th, 2017 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You sure sound weird, quan.

But if you want to comment of DCEU GL vs. Hulk then you should make a thread about it, I think.

Please stay on topic here.
You sure sound like a liar. I already told you but you're too insecure to accept it. Horrendous op.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:08 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yes, you said something weird, I noticed.

If you don't remember anything about the movie why comment in this thread. Go figure. I recommed watching it, Reynold's is a cool GL thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, you said something weird, I noticed.

If you don't remember anything about the movie why comment in this thread. Go figure. I recommed watching it, Reynold's is a cool GL thumb up
I won't allow your lies to continue without consequences. I gave my opinion, loser.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:11 PM
Silent Master

Well, this thread went to sh!t.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I think anyone reading this would assume it was Ryan Reynolds Lantern. And with that said easily disposes of The Hulk.

I did rewatch the final Parallax battle and did GL really fly to the Sun in a couple minutes?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:39 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, this thread went to sh!t.
A horrendous op isn't a good way to start off a thread.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:42 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Ryan picks up the sun and throws it into Hulk's pants, which is all that it's left afterwards.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:18 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I think anyone reading this would assume it was Ryan Reynolds Lantern. And with that said easily disposes of The Hulk.

I did rewatch the final Parallax battle and did GL really fly to the Sun in a couple minutes?
Yeah. Hulk would probably die from the speed alone.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hulk fails again

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote