KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Zamasu and Goku Black vs #17, #18, and buff Buu.

Zamasu and Goku Black vs #17, #18, and buff Buu.
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Zamasu and Goku Black vs #17, #18, and buff Buu.

What if they decided to counter an immortal with an immortal of their own (Who can turn Zamasu into candy), and two "SSJ Blue" level androids who can keep up with his infinite stamina?

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I think we have to base this off of who created the biggest blast. I think 17 blast was bigger than anything Zamasu and Black did, I'll have to check. With that said, Android 17 solos due to collateral damage.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Anyone besides the resident troll have an opinion? laughing

I thought this was a pretty neat match. Team Z warrior's have three characters that will never tire, and at least one of them can almost definitely keep up with Goku Black.

And Buu's magic is proven to work on Kaioshins. And of course is as unkillable as they come.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Android 17 bigger blast them to death.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 06:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Black stomps the trio.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:51 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Black stomps the trio.

Fair enough. thumb up

Is that because you believe Black > Goku blue? Or that #17 isn't really blue level?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 07:54 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by cdtm
Fair enough. thumb up

Is that because you believe Black > Goku blue? Or that #17 isn't really blue level?

#17 isn't really blue level, based on the black hole episode, to be honest.

The issue is that, from what I've read, different writers are in charge of writing different episodes for Toei, so in that sense, there's a lot of inconsistencies in terms of Goku's portrayal.

For example, you have Berzerk Kale beating the ever-living crap out of SSJB Goku, then later on SSJ2 Goku, who also happens to be tired as shit, is holding up against the "far more powerful" Mastered Berzerk Kale AND SSJ2 Caulifla. Regular SSJG proceeds to destroy them.

Another example is Goku's base form. Originally in the anime, they followed with RoF in that base Goku was a saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God. This is why Base Goku was able to stalemate/defeat Final Form Frieza in RoF (who at this point was casually stomping SS Gohan like he was Nail in his first form).

Then in the very next arc, we have Base Goku seemingly struggling with 3rd Form Frost. We have absolutely no reason to believe Base Goku would be on the level of Final Form Frost.

Naturally, we'd say, "Well, I guess Final Form Frost is stronger than Final Form Frieza." The issue with this is that Piccolo was pretty relative to FF Frost in the U6 tournament, whereas First Form Frieza was CLOWNING someone that could one-shot Piccolo (at least in the context of the RoF Arc) in SS Gohan.

Then we have things like regular SSJ2 Trunks straight-up punting Rose Black into a wall, the Krillin episode, the Gohan episode, and the Android 17 shenanigans.

But equally so, we have things like RoF, the Potaufeu arc (where base Vegeta is easily stomping SSJ3 Gotenks,) and the recent episodes where Goku was clowning Kale and Caulifla, to indicate that his powers, even in Base Form, INFINITELY exceed the rest of the Z Fighters.

Even the last episode had Mystic Gohan outperforming Blue Goku and Vegeta. But I can guarantee that in the next episode, SSJG Goku will be superior again.

Essentially, I think we'd have to look to the manga to find an accurate assessment of how Goku stacks up to the Z-Fighters. /rant over

Very interesting stuff going on here.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Dec 17th, 2017 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 08:05 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If this is peak Zamasu/Black, they stomp... And I really don't think Boo's esoteric abilities would count for much here, tbh.

I mean, Pure Boo easily dodged Fat Boo's candy-beam:
https://i.imgur.com/VOJ8wFW.jpg
...So it's hard to imagine two God-level characters being unable to dodge it as well. /shrug

But even IF transmutation were successful, I'm confident that Zamasu/Black would still retain their full sentience/power/fighting ability, like Vegito did:
https://i.imgur.com/J8VEQhe.jpg
...They are each WORLDS beyond him, after all.

As for absorption- so long as Zamasu/Black had the wherewithal to put up a force-field, they effectively become unabsorbable:
https://i.imgur.com/36PXGjC.jpg
*And again: that's IF the 'Boo-Goo' even managed to ensnare them.

But I don't think Boo even tries to absorb or transmute his opponents these days, does he?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:43 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Ahhh so PURE Buu is the same thing as KID Buu? I've seen people mention pure Buu before but I never knew which incarnation they were talking about laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 01:23 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It comes from Kaioshin referring to that version of Boo as his "pure" form in the manga.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
#17 isn't really blue level, based on the black hole episode, to be honest.

The issue is that, from what I've read, different writers are in charge of writing different episodes for Toei, so in that sense, there's a lot of inconsistencies in terms of Goku's portrayal.

For example, you have Berzerk Kale beating the ever-living crap out of SSJB Goku, then later on SSJ2 Goku, who also happens to be tired as shit, is holding up against the "far more powerful" Mastered Berzerk Kale AND SSJ2 Caulifla. Regular SSJG proceeds to destroy them.

Another example is Goku's base form. Originally in the anime, they followed with RoF in that base Goku was a saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God. This is why Base Goku was able to stalemate/defeat Final Form Frieza in RoF (who at this point was casually stomping SS Gohan like he was Nail in his first form).

Then in the very next arc, we have Base Goku seemingly struggling with 3rd Form Frost. We have absolutely no reason to believe Base Goku would be on the level of Final Form Frost.

Naturally, we'd say, "Well, I guess Final Form Frost is stronger than Final Form Frieza." The issue with this is that Piccolo was pretty relative to FF Frost in the U6 tournament, whereas First Form Frieza was CLOWNING someone that could one-shot Piccolo (at least in the context of the RoF Arc) in SS Gohan.

Then we have things like regular SSJ2 Trunks straight-up punting Rose Black into a wall, the Krillin episode, the Gohan episode, and the Android 17 shenanigans.

But equally so, we have things like RoF, the Potaufeu arc (where base Vegeta is easily stomping SSJ3 Gotenks,) and the recent episodes where Goku was clowning Kale and Caulifla, to indicate that his powers, even in Base Form, INFINITELY exceed the rest of the Z Fighters.

Even the last episode had Mystic Gohan outperforming Blue Goku and Vegeta. But I can guarantee that in the next episode, SSJG Goku will be superior again.

Essentially, I think we'd have to look to the manga to find an accurate assessment of how Goku stacks up to the Z-Fighters. /rant over

Very interesting stuff going on here.

Nah, Goku has been saying that he's holding back against basically everyone in this tournament, except Jiren.

cdtm is trolling though- Base Goku stood in the black hole, while 17 and 18 could not. It's clear that even base Goku when he's serious > 17.

Goku and Vegeta are above everyone else though, I'd argue that they're both above all the others even in base form. They honestly just transform for theatrics at this point, unless they're fighting someone like Kefla or Jiren. There are some others that could put them down in base form, but not from the universe 7 team. The only two that ever really mattered were Goku and Vegeta. Maybe Gohan, Piccolo, 17, and 18, but not compared to Goku or Vegeta. They're on a different level.

Also, Frieza is up there with SSJB Goku and Vegeta as well, but he's not part of the Z-fighters. Js.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 12:37 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote