KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sidious vs. Snoke

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sidious stomps 20 60.61%
Sidious wins 9 27.27%
Not sure 0 0%
Snoke wins 2 6.06%
Snoke stomps 2 6.06%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sidious vs. Snoke
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't the director or someone state that Snoke is more powerful than Palps or something? I dunno

Yeah. But until now he hasnt shown such power.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 02:59 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yeah. But until now he hasnt shown such power.
So by your logic Thor is more powerful than Thanos despite the obviousness of it all. Come on. We don't ignore reality like a child and rely on feats alone. Portrayals matter. Snoke is more powerful. He proved it but it was also confirmed. Disney went bigger and badder.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Ellimist
If how they were betrayed doesn't matter then why the f*ck did you bring it up? roll eyes (sarcastic)
To mock Sidious. My mission to destroy the house of Palp is well known. Snoke is the top dog.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Sidious defeated the most powerful Jedi of his time, probably of all time. Snoke ragdolled an untrained girl, then died like a b*tch. How is this even worthy of discussion?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:22 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Placidity
I was hoping for grand things from Snoke - such a disappointment.
Force bridge feat, fl owning of Kylo, utter force domination of Rey. Ben beat Luke by the way. Your opinion is irrelevant. Palpatine's grand feats were being tossed down a shaft by a one armed cyborg without a weapon or the force.

quote:

So was Kylo - struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

[/B]
Differnt guards. Those guards showed superior skill so this they are all equal nonsense is about as retarded as most of your posts. Yoda needed the clones to help him against droids in the first episode of the clone wars. You're a retard.

quote:

Did Kylo forget he had force abilities? Silly director. Lightsaber fights/skills have gone WAY down hill since EP III.

[/B]
Kylo doesn't always use his force abilities plus there was more than one foe. Do we see Kenobi and Yoda rely strictly on force use against the clones outside of the Jedi temple ? Nah.

No, they clearly haven't. Your perception isn't reality.

quote:

Vader from Rogue One would have minced everyone in Snoke's chamber - Sidious not required.[/B]
Nah, that joker took on guys not trained at all to fight and you're comparing them to Snoke's bodyguards. You're a massive idiot. Mbased also failed to get the disk despite using his force powers for everything but acquiring the disk he showed up there to get.
quote:

Sadly none of the new guard are good enough to join the big boys club.

I also read a certain clown claims Sidious *had* to duel Maul and Savage to win. It's almost as if this person had not seen the fight. Both before and at the end of the fight, Sidious demonstrates he can toy with them using the force at his leisure, and there's not a damn thing they could do. He was longing for some action.

[/B]
Your perception is wrong. Luke already crushed Vader. He's in the film. How did he fare against Luke and Rey ?

laughing out loud

Nah, Sidious laughs and cackles against Yoda when he has the upper hand. That isn't indicative of anything. Sidious doesn't long for action and was unable to kill Maul after those events took place. Maul hid from the empire with his own goals and plans for decades.

Sidious never dominated anyone to the degree Snoke dominated Rey whose raw strength terrified Luke. Luke felt the power of Palpatine and Vader.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
Sidious defeated the most powerful Jedi of his time, probably of all time. Snoke ragdolled an untrained girl, then died like a b*tch. How is this even worthy of discussion?
Luke is more powerful than Sidious. Sidious also lost to Windu who isn't the most powerful of all time. Rey had Luke on his ass the same guy who destroyed Vader. Ben defeated Luke. Rey couldn't overpower Ben. Luke also trained her. Rewatch the film you idiot.

smile

I am enjoying the fact this film caused great pain in you. It's canon you little *****.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Hahahaha. Thanks Quanchi.

I never said you required Language reinforcement. I said you required mental help! laughing out loud

Ohhh am sorry. Sorry if I spoke badly about your Voldi! We all know how much you love him! XD
Yw. You wanted me to help break you out. Sorry I have a life to lead.

Snoke wins.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

It wouldn't surprise me if he said that, given he is an idiot.
His opinion dictated StarWars canon. Your opinion doesn't.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
So by your logic Thor is more powerful than Thanos despite the obviousness of it all. Come on. We don't ignore reality like a child and rely on feats alone. Portrayals matter. Snoke is more powerful. He proved it but it was also confirmed. Disney went bigger and badder.

As you said! "The obviousness of it"!!!

Prior to TLJ i would bet Snoke》Sidious. But now that he is dead "The Obviousness of it" indicates he aint as powerful!

Open your eyes Quanchi, stop playing the fool!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 04:36 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yw. You wanted me to help break you out. Sorry I have a life to lead.

Snoke wins.

I doubt you can lead it with such mental state :lol; But well, Good Luck with that.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 04:38 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Psychotron

thumb up

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 04:38 PM
Psychotron

Luke is more powerful than Sidious. Sidious also lost to Windu who isn't the most powerful of all time. Rey had Luke on his ass the same guy who destroyed Vader. Ben defeated Luke. Rey couldn't overpower Ben. Luke also trained her. Rewatch the film you idiot.

smile

I am enjoying the fact this film caused great pain in you. It's canon you little *****.

didn't read lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 06:16 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It’s impossible to know for sure. Just going by looks and scaling from there then Snoke could possibly win.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 06:33 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

So was Kylo - struggling with a few of the leader's guards? You know, the type that Yoda *literally* casually handwaves away.

Did Kylo forget he had force abilities? Silly director. Lightsaber fights/skills have gone WAY down hill since EP III.

Differnt guards. Those guards showed superior skill so this they are all equal nonsense is about as retarded as most of your posts. Yoda needed the clones to help him against droids in the first episode of the clone wars. You're a retard.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink

Last edited by Placidity on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:48 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't the director or someone state that Snoke is more powerful than Palps or something? I dunno

Andy Serkis (the actor who plays Snoke) was asked that before the film was released. He said yes because he has more resources.

He obviously just didn’t want to give away any spoilers.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 09:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

To mock Sidious. My mission to destroy the house of Palp is well known. Snoke is the top dog.

So you admit that your one and only argument isn't actually substantive?

Your "mission" has failed tremendously given that everyone is laughing at you and thinks Sidious > Snoke.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 11:25 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Hey, Ell is alive.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 11:26 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

As you said! "The obviousness of it"!!!

Prior to TLJ i would bet Snoke》Sidious. But now that he is dead "The Obviousness of it" indicates he aint as powerful!

Open your eyes Quanchi, stop playing the fool!
You aren't bright enough to understand the film. K.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I doubt you can lead it with such mental state :lol; But well, Good Luck with that.
Again the English language shits on you. Shame.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard

Superior skill in resisting force abilities I would assume wink
These guys are superior to Palpatine's guards. We see it first hand.

Snoke's power, his ship, his army, his personal ship, and his weapon of mass destruction is greater than Palpatine's power, his weapon of mass destruction, and his army.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:00 AM