KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Cell vs Jiren

Cell vs Jiren
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Cell vs Jiren

Cell gets wished back and trains in the ROSAT for 6 years with Zamasu as his sparring partner. After exiting the ROSAT, he immediately challenges Jiren. Who wins?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 07:44 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Jiren

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 07:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I assume the thread is meant to based on Frieza's ridiculousness? It took him what, 4 months to get to initial SSJB levels? Cell has his...cells...so I assume he'd be able to replicate the feat in super, and given 6 years of training, with multiple near death power ups, I could see him coming out of the chamber and strangling Jiren.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:14 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Cell would win in a single attack.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:53 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Currently, Jiren wins.

However, once the ToP arc is over, Cell would win.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:08 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Based on logical power-scaling, Cell should honestly rofl-stomp Jiren.

Look at Freeza: with a mere 4 MONTHS of training, he boosted his power from BELOW what it was on Namek to no less than SSB/God-level... And as we learned when Goku resurrected him for the ToP, that's not even Freeza's limit -- it's just what he was able to attain within that 4 months. Just meditating in hell after his defeat in RoF made him FAR more powerful, for example... Yeah, Cell has THAT potential, and also starts out at a MUCH higher level than Freeza initially did.

Cell also has the potential of Goku + Vegeta + Gohan(and we've seen the gargantuan leaps they can make in short periods of time since DBS), and also receives zenkais from battle and whatnot.

A being with a theoretical potential of THAT magnitude training for SIX YEARS with Zamasu, who is one of the best technical fighters in the franchise... I cannot even imagine the power he could attain.

Golden SSB Super-Perfect Cell /w/ 50xKK? Who f*cking knows, lol?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

They both get one-shot by Zeno. /shrug

Anyways, Cell should definitely get to the point where he beats Jiren, but he'll need someone a helluva lot stronger than Zamasu to take him there.

Assuming he'd need a partner at all, lol. Goku and Vegeta always get stronger training on their own, compared to with partners. The same goes for Frieza.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 12:18 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Uhh, Frieza trained with a weakling (Tagoma) to reach Golden form in 4 months. Cell should be just fine.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 12:51 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

And Tagoma was in, what? Zarbon and Dodoria's class? Lawl...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 01:25 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh, Frieza trained with a weakling (Tagoma) to reach Golden form in 4 months. Cell should be just fine.

I don't remember him training with Tagoma. Scans?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 01:49 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It was in the anime DBS RoF arc. Tagoma wasn't the nobody that he was in the RoF movie.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 02:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It was in the anime DBS RoF arc. Tagoma wasn't the nobody that he was in the RoF movie.

Oh, that's why I don't remember it, lol. I didn't watch that arc.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:09 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Oh, that's why I don't remember it, lol. I didn't watch that arc.

Found the training part/flashback but it wasn't in english. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUCbC7yFZoA

But yeah. Aside from that, the only interesting thing that happened in the RoF arc (contrary to the movie) was the return of Ginyu where he took over Tagoma's body from the frog after seeing how powerful he was, though was killed by Vegeta after he and Goku arrived back on the scene.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
They both get one-shot by Zeno. /shrug

Anyways, Cell should definitely get to the point where he beats Jiren, but he'll need someone a helluva lot stronger than Zamasu to take him there.

Assuming he'd need a partner at all, lol. Goku and Vegeta always get stronger training on their own, compared to with partners. The same goes for Frieza.

Zamasu would also grow considerably stronger in the meantime, would probably become a powerhouse himself with such constant serious training.

Cell destroys Jiren.

Last edited by Inedian on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 06:41 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Inedian
Zamasu would also grow considerably stronger in the meantime, would probably become a powerhouse himself with such constant serious training.
Most definitely.

After all, Tagoma was originally stated to be Zarbon/Dodoria-level, which puts his initial PL around 23,000. After training with Freeza, however, Tagoma had become so powerful that he could effortlessly(and I mean effortlessly) stomp RoF Piccolo, and was implied to be FAR above RoF Gohan as well... And that was with just FOUR MONTHS of training. Granted, Tagoma was stated to receive a zenkai of sorts each time he was healed from battling Freeza, but still... His gains are f*cking asinine.

That said, imagine a *true* prodigy like Zamasu training with a *true* prodigy like Cell for SIX YEARS, non-stop... It's hard to even fathom the gains they would BOTH undoubtedly make, tbh. blink

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:11 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

He was implied to be far above RoF Gohan? But didn't Gohan deck him once he went SSJ?

Worse still, he was so weak at the time that he couldn't even sustain his SSJ for long periods of time. He'd have to be at namek-saga levels for that to even make sense, although that completely turns the Piccolo scaling on its head. Just another example of anime!Super's power scaling being retarded...

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 09:36 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was implied to be far above RoF Gohan? But didn't Gohan deck him once he went SSJ?

Worse still, he was so weak at the time that he couldn't even sustain his SSJ for long periods of time. He'd have to be at namek-saga levels for that to even make sense, although that completely turns the Piccolo scaling on its head. Just another example of anime!Super's power scaling being retarded...
After sensing his energy, Gohan himself stated that Tagoma was on par with his Boo-era Ultimate/Mystic self:
(please log in to view the image)

...But after Ginyu possessed Tagoma's body, he proceeded to casually ragdoll base Gohan+Piccolo+Krillin+Roshi+Tien, before getting stomped by SSJ Gohan(who, as you mentioned, was just a sad shade of his former self at the time.)

And even though Jaco mentioned something about Ginyu possibly being able to maximize Tagoma's powers because he was a 'more experienced fighter' or w/e, I do not believe that was actually the case in the slightest. After all, the last sentient being that Ginyu possessed before Tagoma, was Goku... And when Ginyu first possessed Goku's body, he could only tap a small fraction of his power because he wasn't yet acclimated to the new vessel:
https://i.imgur.com/n6UrzBW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CbXDDSP.jpg

So why would Tagoma's body be any different? I mean, it's not like Ginyu could have possibly improved his body-swap technique, and/or the rate at which he acclimated with a new host, given that he had been trapped inside a phucking FROG since the Namek saga, lol. That said, I am going to assume the same thing that happened with Goku's body happened with Tagoma's body as well: Ginyu could only use a small fraction of his powers, because he was not yet acclimated to the body... I mean, Ginyu himself did mention that much, at least:
https://i.imgur.com/LiWc5wh.jpg

...It's the only way I can rationalize the HUGE discrepancy in Tagoma's power there... But I suppose trying to 'rationalize' inconsistencies with DBS power-scaline is inherently stupid in itself... F*ck me...

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 02:40 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I do like to think that Ginyu weakened Tagoma/didn't have full access to his power like with Namek arrival Goku, as it's the only way to make sense of how he lost to a weak Gohan, whom Tagoma had one-shotted beforehand along with Shisami.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:36 AM
Inedian

Ginyu couldn't utilize Goku power at all in Frieza Saga, so no difference when he had Tagoma body.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:18 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote