KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vader vs. Kylo and Rey

Vader vs. Kylo and Rey
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Is this the same kylo who almost lost to a janitor in episode xii and needed rey to save him from some red nonforce users in xiii?
Is Vader the same guy who couldn't get Death Star plans from some rebel secretaries at the end of Rogue One ? Yeah, Kylo wins.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 05:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

The way you pick favorites confuses me sometimes, you know that. If you are gonna fanboy, why not fanboy over someone who's actually cool? Anyway, Vader destroys luko. Rey might Mary sue Vader into submission though.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 05:59 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The way you pick favorites confuses me sometimes, you know that. If you are gonna fanboy, why not fanboy over someone who's actually cool? Anyway, Vader destroys luko. Rey might Mary sue Vader into submission though.

He wants to be seen as part of the in-crowd, but also an individual. So he latches onto whatever he thinks is popular and then picks a villain or side character to be his favorite.

IOW, he's a hipster.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I am not fanboying anything. I have no idea who Luko even is tbh. Maybe it's the Luke Skywalker that lives in the imaginations of the fans who cried during the Last Jedi. Kylo is more skilled than Rey don't ignore the film. Kylo beats Vader who has always been greatly exaggerated. Vader was never the same after Kenobi maimed him.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
He wants to be seen as part of the in-crowd, but also an individual. So he latches onto whatever he thinks is popular and then picks a villain or side character to be his favorite.

IOW, he's a hipster.
Vader is popular and the Ot is extremely popular so you don't even make sense by any stretch of your security guard imagination. I like what I like regardless of public opinion. My fav character from Star Wars isn't anyone else's so Snoke isn't popular. Stick to crying about diversity and guarding boxes or something.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:12 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Is Vader the same guy who couldn't get Death Star plans from some rebel secretaries at the end of Rogue One ? Yeah, Kylo wins.

And Kylo got the plans to Luke’s location right?

You’re trolling has reached new levels of stupid since TLJ came out laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:30 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
And Kylo got the plans to Luke’s location right?

You’re trolling has reached new levels of stupid since TLJ came out laughing out loud
Kylo failed. He was not powerful enough only Snoke was. The force elevated her powers to oppose his. Vader couldn't get the job done against non force sensitives who weren't even soldiers. I bet you thought he was badass which only makes this even more of a win.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:38 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I am not fanboying anything. I have no idea who Luko even is tbh. Maybe it's the Luke Skywalker that lives in the imaginations of the fans who cried during the Last Jedi. Kylo is more skilled than Rey don't ignore the film. Kylo beats Vader who has always been greatly exaggerated. Vader was never the same after Kenobi maimed him.

Kylo, sorry. On my phone. Anyway, no. Rey is by far the more skilled and naturally powerful combatant between the two of them. She kicked Ben's butt last movie and saved his sorry hide this movie. If either of the two is strong enough to challenge Vader, it's rey.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 04:00 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kylo, sorry. On my phone. Anyway, no. Rey is by far the more skilled and naturally powerful combatant between the two of them. She kicked Ben's butt last movie and saved his sorry hide this movie. If either of the two is strong enough to challenge Vader, it's rey.
Ok you obviously didn't see the film. We clearly see Snoke explain why she beat him aside from the obvious that he was shot prior to the fight. Kylo is more skilled with equalized power. He looked far better against the guards than she did. At the end of the trilogy both would defeat him handily. Right now Kylo beats Vader's ass. Vader was a sad Sith Lord tbh.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 04:09 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Is that why he needs Rey to save him by lending him her lightsaber? I agree Rey might be on Vader's level, but kylo still needs some eork.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Is that why he needs Rey to save him by lending him her lightsaber? I agree Rey might be on Vader's level, but kylo still needs some eork.
And watch the entire ****ing scene because Kylo clearly did better than Rey against the guards. You're focusing on her tossing him a saber and ignoring the rest of the battle and how each fared. Both will be beyond Vader. Luke was in Rotj. Vader was past his prime at the time of the Ot. The suit greatly limited him.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:40 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I did. Ben's swordskill is the least impressive thing about him. He's nowhere near Vader even in his suit. Rey might be though.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I did. Ben's swordskill is the least impressive thing about him. He's nowhere near Vader even in his suit. Rey might be though.
Dude, watch the film over again. You're clearly lying. He's better than Rey with his sword than she is.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:02 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

What gives you that idea? If it's so obvious, you should be able to give me an example

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What gives you that idea? If it's so obvious, you should be able to give me an example
Snoke's dialogue aside but this will have to wait until the DVD release so I can post the clip and break it down.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Stigma
All at their best.

* Composite Vader (movies and CW series)

Setting: Rocky Mountains, near Denver

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?

Vader wins. By either cutting them to bits in a sabre duel or by out-Forcing them and Force-crushing them as easily as tin cans.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Vader Ultra Stomps.

Not even close to a decent match!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 01:41 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Is this the same kylo who almost lost to a janitor in episode xii and needed rey to save him from some red nonforce users in xiii?
Kylo beat a janitor despite being shot and spiritually broken. Facts, kid. He also defeated Rey prior in the film.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Vader Ultra Stomps.

Not even close to a decent match!
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:11 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Based on ?

Logic!!

Its like facing two cats against a Tiger. To say otherwise is either being misinformed or idiotic!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:29 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote