KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vader vs. Kylo and Rey

Vader vs. Kylo and Rey
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112

Told you he's extremely powerful and in a class by himself you butthurt Vader fanboy.

No you guaranteed me Snoke was going to be the most powerful force user ever laughing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 08:55 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No you guaranteed me Snoke was going to be the most powerful force user ever laughing
He is. He showed more power than we have ever seen. His effortless domination of Rey who scared Luke is beyond anything we have ever seen. We see Luke lose to Ben and lose his balance against Rey when she grabbed the saber.

Vader was unable to dominate Kenobi in rots despite being more skilled and more powerful. He lost. Windu defeated Sidious who is more powerful than he is as well. Snoke stands alone.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Vader FTW.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 03:09 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stigma
Vader FTW.
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

After the dust after TLJ somehow settled, does the assessment of this fight changed, or does Vader still wins?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:20 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Stigma
After the dust after TLJ somehow settled, does the assessment of this fight changed, or does Vader still wins?

Vader ofcourse.

He is still better in every aspect.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:42 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Vader wins 1000000000000000/10

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 07:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Rey is the weak link here. Her lack of training will make her too easy to ragdoll. For now at least.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 12:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote