KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?

So - How powerful is Snoke, exactly?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Snoke having access to knowledge Sidious was chasing is the most impressive thing for me holistically.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I told you guys Snoke was obviously more powerful. He clearly was on screen this just confirms the obvious.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:58 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

How do you feel about Adam Driver over masked Kylo Ren though?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:08 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
How do you feel about Adam Driver over masked Kylo Ren though?
I am fine with it but Snoke is my favorite Star Wars character by far.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:59 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

counterattack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Perhaps. Though just because we've never seen Snoke use a lightsaber in his, like, ~10mins of total screen time, certainly doesn't mean he has no lightsaber training/skills by default.

After all, when Palpatine originally appeared on screen back in RotJ, you could have easily made the same assertion about him... Same with Yoda when he first appeared in ESB. Only in later media did we learn that Palpatine/Yoda not only studied lightsaber combat, but that they were likely the two best swordsmen that have ever existed in the entire damn franchise.

Just saying.

"Snoke does not have a lightsaber. He fights with the Force with his mind and being. Luke goes down the same path, as well."
proof that he has no lightsaber, from star wars 8 leaks does snoke have a lightsaber.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:39 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anonymous YouTube "tips" are hardly admissible as evidence, lol.

That same source also stated the following about Snoke's ring prior to the release of TLJ:
"Snoke will have a massive black kyber crystal ring. This will be substituted for his lightsaber in the film and through it he will be granted a massive amount of power which he can funnel the Force through."

But in actuality, Snoke's ring was: a.) purely decorative/ceremonial, b.) did not channel the force, and c.) was not made from a kyber crystal.

So yeah...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Not sure how a ring is suppose to substitute a lightsaber, unless it's from Spaceballs.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Exactly.

The quote victre posted is from the very same source I quoted. Clearly it was mistaken... About a great many things...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

no, andy serkis said himself that snoke has no lightsaber

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:06 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They should have just made Snoke be Maul given [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they likely already knew they were going to reintroduce Maul to movie audiences

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 11:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Tbh after looking at all the interviews and reading things like the Last Jedi VD, I'm betting that Snoke is going to be an ancient Knight of Ren, th3 group and he himself coming from the Unknown Regions. Just seems to be the only logical thing at this point.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:54 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supposedly they might bring him back in ep 9

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 06:14 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote