KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says

Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt,

HYG:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, they'd just say he had a mental problem.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Hasn't happened yet.

Hed just be classified as a mentally ill lone wolf whom the system failed.

thumb up YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
He was known to post Alt-Right and pro-Trump comments and memes on a few message boards...

Yet when those that are left leaning commits the same atrocities, you keep quiet!?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 05:46 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
Yet when those that are left leaning commits the same atrocities, you keep quiet!?

Examples?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:14 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Examples?

See Your "All Republicans are Sex Crimes Advocates" thread.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 06:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt,

HYG:

thumb up YW

And as I said: you enjoy that pretend victory Rob. Predicting what someone will say doesn't actually mean that person is right or wrong lol. That's a common tactic you try to use. But why would I or DDM ignore reality because a bunch of people online made comments? It's irrelevant.

Anyways, you have permission to enjoy the pretend victory thumb up

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 28th, 2017 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Can you cite an example(s) of this?

It seems all you do is accuse people of something and then bail out, only to return and accuse again, over and over.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 09:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
You enjoy that pretend victory, champ thumb up

I really don't understand what Robtard's point. What does it accomplish? A self-righteous platitude? Hooray? He can grandstand on pedantry?

As far as the FBI and DHS is concerned, he's a terrorist.
Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
--for example, the June 8, 2014 Las Vegas shooting, during which two police officers inside a restaurant were killed in an ambush-style attack, which was committed by a married couple who held anti-government views and who intended to use the shooting to start a revolution.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

What did he accomplish or intend to accomplish with his supposed terrorism? Did anything change?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pedantry? Not sure that fits. As for my point, it was proven; that works for me.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:19 PM
dadudemon

Pedantry? Not sure that fits. As for my point, it was proven; that works for me.

As to your point, what was the actual point? What did you hope to accomplish? Did anything change?

Clarify your point before you get develop high-altitude sickness.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I really don't understand what Robtard's point. What does it accomplish? A self-righteous platitude? Hooray? He can grandstand on pedantry?

As far as the FBI and DHS is concerned, he's a terrorist.
Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
--for example, the June 8, 2014 Las Vegas shooting, during which two police officers inside a restaurant were killed in an ambush-style attack, which was committed by a married couple who held anti-government views and who intended to use the shooting to start a revolution.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

What did he accomplish or intend to accomplish with his supposed terrorism? Did anything change?

He wants a pretend victory lol. He wants to be able to say "ha, you proved me right!". I assume because he must feel that his predicting how people will react negates the reaction? I dunno. Oh it's an excuse to play the race card as well, you know they love to play that card.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He wants a pretend victory lol. He wants to be able to say "ha, you proved me right!". I assume because he must feel that his predicting how people will react negates the reaction? I dunno. Oh it's an excuse to play the race card as well, you know they love to play that card.

^

Cool

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Cool

Bingo.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 11:03 PM
dadudemon

Well, he's clearly mentally ill. And addressing his mental illness and people like him, is actually a solution that will prevent at the least, some of these situations.

So whatever self-righteous platitudes people want to grand-stand on or stupid arguments on the internet people want to make (Robtard), it's stupid as hell. It does not bring people back to life. However, improving our healthcare as it pertains to mental healthcare WILL address some of this.

"Hur dur, someone will say 'mental health' eehehegegegege."

Sorry if facts and trying to resolve the problem offends you.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he's clearly mentally ill. And addressing his mental illness and people like him, is actually a solution that will prevent at the least, some of these situations.

So whatever self-righteous platitudes people want to grand-stand on or stupid arguments on the internet people want to make (Robtard), it's stupid as hell. It does not bring people back to life. However, improving our healthcare as it pertains to mental healthcare WILL address some of this.

"Hur dur, someone will say 'mental health' eehehegegegege."

Sorry if facts and trying to resolve the problem offends you.

All true. Anyways, what is 2+2? I predict you are going to say 4!!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 02:49 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Examples?

The Vegas shooting for one
The San Antonio killing of the cops

These two just pop in my head. There are far more examples if anyone on this site want to add if they desires.

Both shooters were left leaning, yet no one said anything about them

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 04:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

The Vegas shooting for one
The San Antonio killing of the cops

These two just pop in my head. There are far more examples if anyone on this site want to add if they desires.

Both shooters were left leaning, yet no one said anything about them

Stephen Paddock has no political or religious affiliation, and his motive for the shooting remains unknown.

The suspect in the San Antonio shooting was killed by police at the scene. His identity was not made public, and his motive remains unknown as well.

In neither of those instances did a liberal refuse to condemn the shooters, let alone condone their actions.

Want to try again?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 07:38 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well, he's clearly mentally ill.

I think that of most muslim terrorist anyways.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 07:57 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Not necessarily, religious zealots often are acting specifically due to the explicit teachings of their religion. If you're raised in a househld/neibhorhood where the text is taken literally, you canbe perfectly sane and still commit seemingly justified atrocities.

Religions need to be reformed. Cherrypicking parts of a text to take literally and others to not covers up the problem. You need to actually remove the bad crap from the text.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:07 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bentley
I think that of most muslim terrorist anyways.

I think many of them have to be brainwashed to pushed to that point, actually.

I'm not making this up:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ll-survive.html

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 03:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think many of them have to be brainwashed to pushed to that point, actually.

I'm not making this up:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ll-survive.html

Plus all the inbreeding.

Minister: Muslim 'inbreeding' in Britain is causing massive surge in birth defects

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 04:12 PM