KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says

Pennsylvania police shootings were 'terror attack,' DHS says
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Stephen Paddock has no political or religious affiliation, and his motive for the shooting remains unknown.

The suspect in the San Antonio shooting was killed by police at the scene. His identity was not made public, and his motive remains unknown as well.

In neither of those instances did a liberal refuse to condemn the shooters, let alone condone their actions.

Want to try again?

Except for the Left Wing Media that DID make those claims.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 08:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Stephen Paddock has no political or religious affiliation, and his motive for the shooting remains unknown.

The suspect in the San Antonio shooting was killed by police at the scene. His identity was not made public, and his motive remains unknown as well.

In neither of those instances did a liberal refuse to condemn the shooters, let alone condone their actions.

Want to try again?

You are such a ****ing liar.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
You are such a ****ing liar.

Again, just because you are grossly uninformed does not make me a liar. You routinely hurling accusations at others you cannot substantiate does make your garbage though.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:25 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Again, just because you are grossly uninformed does not make me a liar. You routinely hurling accusations at others you cannot substantiate does make your garbage though.

Nope. You are a Liar. That or you are VERY UNINFORMED because of the Sites you get your info from because THEY are Lying to you.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 07:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote