KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Does he punch a Saibamen a ton of times in the movie too?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 07:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yes.

In the movie he is actually fighting Saibamen instead of Goku and Vegeta.

The trailers are nothing but mislead.

The true title is:

Dragon Ball Super: Broly vs Saibamen

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Nov 11th, 2018 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 08:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Super Saibamen Blue should put up a good challenge judging by that base fight. Probably even Super Saibamen God for that matter.

They might not even need fusion tbh.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 08:05 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

**Reminder**
We should have heavy/complete spoilers for this film sometime late Wednesday/early Thursday(yes, THIS week), as that is when the early screening takes place in Japan... So be careful what you click on in a few days if you don't want to know what happens. Also use spoiler tags when posting or discussing any spoilers, obviously.

On another note: it looks like the English dub is slated for release January 16, which is neat. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

**Major Spoilers**

So according to Geekdom...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
-Gogeta vs. Broly will 100% happen. Before it does, we'll get the failed/fat version of Gogeta for comedic relief just like in Movie #12.

-Piccolo is going to be who helps teach Vegeta how to use the fusion dance.

-Beerus has a minimal role in this film and will NOT fight Broly.

-At one point Whis DOES briefly 'fight' Broly just to buy some time, but Broly cannot even touch Whis and hits nothing but air. Whis is toying with him and troll-giggles the entire time.

-At least one of the battles takes place in an alternate dimension... I suspect that Whis teleports them there once Broly gets too powerful.

-Broly does become FPSSJ in response to Gogeta.

-Broly does NOT hate Goku at all, and actually enjoys the fight between them to an extent. The only 'beef' is between Paragus and King Vegeta. Broly is a very sympathetic character in this.

-Freeza no longer wants to wish for immortality with the Dragon Balls. He is now lusting after something else entirely.

-The end of the film: Gogeta is about to defeat/kill Broly, but before he can, Chelye uses a wish from the Dragon Balls to save Broly, who is teleported away from the field and lives to fight another day. IOW, Gogeta > Broly.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 12th, 2018 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 12:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm alright with that. Still hope Geekdom is wrong though. Galan should have those powers, not some random dude on the internet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 12:29 AM
cdtm

Or you could listen to me. I was right about ToP, after all. This "script" is just as laughably predictable.

This certainly sounds like a Super quality show.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 01:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That's fine by me.

Hyped AF.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 01:57 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Me too.

Don't feel a bit guilty binging, thank you Toriyama.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 02:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Wait didnt Geekdom say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Broly will demolish Gogeta?

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 06:34 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

the meat is falling into the taco

Once the official spoilers are out I hope I never have to see the name "Geekdom" again. Come on upset

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 06:41 AM
Bentley
Seitei

So [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are we getting a Broly spin off after this or what?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 08:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

We better.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 03:54 PM
Estacado
Legendary

On the other hand[SPOILER - highlight to read]: how is losing to Gogeta put Broly above Jiren?Unless its MUI which I highly doubt.

Also they say Broly isnt retarded OP from the start he isnt very strong at first he just evolves insanely fast..

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 06:15 PM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
We better.

Broly helps Jiren against the monster that destroyed a world from Universe 13.

And that monster has is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Son Goku.

To no one's surprise.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 06:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Estacado
On the other hand[SPOILER - highlight to read]: how is losing to Gogeta put Broly above Jiren?Unless its MUI which I highly doubt.

Also they say Broly isnt retarded OP from the start he isnt very strong at first he just evolves insanely fast..
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'd like to think a fusion between SSB Goku and Vegeta after all the amps they gained during the ToP would be a good bit superior to Jiren. /shrug

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 08:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So apparently Freeza's wish in this is to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: be taller.

Not joking.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:34 AM
NemeBro

Toriyama phucking sucks. thumb down

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Galan007
So apparently Freeza's wish in this is to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: be taller.

Not joking.

Thats Vegeta's wish tho...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:11 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So Frieza realized immortality is overrated and now will wish just for lulz? Okay then.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote