KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 58 59 [60] 61 62 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So this movie's budget was $8.5 million, and as of now it has made nearly $100 million at the box office. For a point of reference, BoG made $51 million in total, and RoF made $67 million in total. Suffice to say, Broly has been a tremendous success.

If future movies(and a continued anime) weren't already assured before, they definitely are now. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 08:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man Tori certified rich

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 09:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

HD rips of the English dub are available for download, btw. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 30th, 2019 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 01:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Man Tori certified rich

The Eastern George Lucas. All his success is from something he probably doesn't even like, and never dreamed of being known for.

You can see his heart was into comedy and gag manga. Tough luck, Toriyama, you'll forever be the DBZ mogul.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 01:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Right?

I'm glad the movie's doing as well as it is though. Out of the DB movies I only put this at #1 in fight choreography, but it is one of the better ones overall despite some gripes.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 03:07 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who agrees with this

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 08:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I already said what he said. All of it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 12:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 12:55 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol Goku's like a glass cannon in durability compared to Frieza.

Especially once Schemmel starts that girlyman Goku scream when he starts getting his shit pushed in...God I always hated that scream...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 02:02 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, this movie has officially surpassed the $100 million mark, lol.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 09:06 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's just insane. Its made more money than some DC and Marvel movies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 10:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It has already made like 12x its budget, lol. I don't think anyone could have predicted that it would be such a massive success.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 10:31 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw it twice, I assume many more did as well, It was so good. 100 million though, who would have guessed!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 11:28 PM
Quincy
Debaser

This movie was dope. I didn't care much for the weird CGI kinda looks during some of the ending battle in all the lava and shit, but I loved the fights in the snow.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:19 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So Broly wanted Bulma to touch his dragon balls...if you know what I mean....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 07:25 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Funimation has fired Vic Mignogna(the VA of Broly) following recent allegations of sexual harassment and whatnot.

The dude's voice acting career is essentially over now.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:53 AM
cdtm

Easy enough to replace.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Weird how the allegations came out after such a successful Broly movie...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:28 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Also know him for other voice roles, but yeah, that really sucks.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Women like to lie about stuff like this....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote