KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Haha, wow, that's the worst thing I've ever seen.

carver must love it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver is probably wearing one now... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Talking about Broly design and Hulk is an amazing character.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'm hoping Broly is more powerful than Beerus. Far more powerful.
Sometimes you make some really awful posts. And I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon and say everything you say is awful either. It's just that sometimes you just become icky.

Why the **** would you want him to be more powerful than Beerus? How would that help matters?

Also some things to note. Vegeta gets ****ed up via Goku being alone in a destroyed battleground. It appears Frieza is fighting on that same battleground, which would mean he appears later on to help. It may be another planet though for his battle.

And Paragus was seen with a twink Saiyan. May be Broly.

Basically Goku saves the day again.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:25 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
Talking about Broly design and Hulk is an amazing character.

You're not missing all that jewelry? Few scars and you're happy?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Animation looks really nice. Looks like it may be fun.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:34 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The animation looks really really really good.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sometimes you make some really awful posts. And I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon and say everything you say is awful either. It's just that sometimes you just become icky.

Why the **** would you want him to be more powerful than Beerus? How would that help matters?

Also some things to note. Vegeta gets ****ed up via Goku being alone in a destroyed battleground. It appears Frieza is fighting on that same battleground, which would mean he appears later on to help. It may be another planet though for his battle.

And Paragus was seen with a twink Saiyan. May be Broly.

Basically Goku saves the day again.
I think Frieza fight with Broly takes place early in the movie, probably training match to boost up Broly potential/strength. I hope Frieza gets pound in the training match.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

Good God.
Speaking of which, was King Vegeta a puppet saiyan king in place of Paragus? The true king of saiyans? I wonder how shock vegeta will be to find out. XD

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:59 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I kinda get Goku vs Jiren feel from the trailer where in the end he has to break his limits to win.

I would prefer SSB Gogeta over MUI Goku but Im down with both.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:12 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, it kinda sank in for me that am not really feeling it with the new design, and not just because of the comments here. The base forms with the saiyan armor am still cool with, sure, but the more iconic LSSJ form is where this new Broly really seems to suffer. At least he still looks cool in action though and we got this new trailer just in time to get psyched up. Still though...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Dude we still havent seen Lssj in action, the pics of Broly and the trailer animation looks completly different to ne.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Estacado
I would prefer SSB Gogeta over MUI Goku

Same here thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:19 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Estacado
Dude we still havent seen Lssj in action, the pics of Broly and the trailer animation looks completly different to ne.

I hope youre right. Surely you prefer the jewelry and baggy pants over the scars and bath robe though, yeah?

And I didnt even realize till it was posted that Paragus was in like a pink dress. laughing out loud wtf

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The old design for Lssj was more unique for sure but I wont judge till I See the new one ín action besides it might grow on me...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:40 AM
NemeBro

It won't be as good.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I think old Broly's design was nothing short of fantastic.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d99...4faa3/tenor.gif

https://orig00.deviantart.net/108d/...oyz-dbx1lge.gif

This is what a Saiyan of legend looks like.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Side by side....the build of old one looks more goofy to me..

https://i.imgur.com/ty0wAjS.jpg

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jul 20th, 2018 at 06:54 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:51 AM
NemeBro

What else would you expect from a true freak?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 07:04 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Ic what you did there...

Anyways Im not a fan of the whole genetic enhancing thing, the animation on on Broly's green aura/power up is just phuckin stunning.

I always wanted to see him maul Frieza.

Trailer got me pretty hyped, really curious about how Lssj will look like I hope we see a Broly vs Frieza, Goku, Vegeta 3 on 1 fight.

Cant really care if Broly will be as strong or stronger then Jiren, I just want a cool story and great animated fights.

Already seeing lunatics making claims that he will be stronger than Beerus...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:32 AM
Inedian

I just hope hope there is no genetic enhancing, Broly should be natural.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:46 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Exactly, the whole genetic boost would ruin the legendary super saiyan thing..

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 11:01 AM