KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane

Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
So.... He MIGHT be on par with a weakened Superman.

Got it.

You really didn't get it, but if you're trolling me go ahead. I just think it would be better to wait and find out what power level Thanos is actually on before placing a judgment.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Onus is on you to back your claim. You've lost your way. You really don't even know how proper debating even works these days.

Oh, dont worry, child.

You'll be back to riding my coattails and begging for my attention in no time, as usual. smokin'

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:56 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh, dont worry, child.

You'll be back to riding my coattails and begging for my attention in no time, as usual. smokin'
I will be mocking you while you evacuate the scene since yesteryear.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will be mocking you while you evacuate the scene since yesteryear.

oh, don't worry, I WILL be laughing while you beg for attention from your betters while shielding your pain through weak bravado, as usual.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:10 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

oh, don't worry, I WILL be laughing while you beg for attention from your betters while shielding your pain through weak bravado, as usual.
Replying is something you do as well. Your perspective isn't reality it's what you tell yourself to boost your low self esteem.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I agree with Quan and Stoic.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Replying is something you do as well. Your perspective isn't reality it's what you tell yourself to boost your low self esteem.

.. And one day you'll actually be able to convince yourself that your Thanos' discipleship isn't a manifestation of your deep seeded crippling insecurities and psychological imbalances.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

.. And one day you'll actually be able to convince yourself that your Thanos' discipleship isn't a manifestation of your deep seeded crippling insecurities and psychological imbalances.
Nah, more projecting. Thanos wins. In the future try not to be so emotional.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:55 AM
MrMind

And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining.

The irony of quanchi callin someone not objective is just too overwhelming, it's best if we all just put him on ignore, so we can be safe from the diarrhea he spew out

he literally is the most pathetic marvel fanboy i ever met online, look at his post counts, the dude literally has no life

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:03 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:04 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by MrMind
The irony of quanchi callin someone not objective is just too overwhelming, it's best if we all just put him on ignore, so we can be safe from the diarrhea he spew out

he literally is the most pathetic marvel fanboy i ever met online, look at his post counts, the dude literally has no life
Incorrect. I am just better at this than you. Try to refute my points and no need to take this so personally, sport.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:04 AM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by carver9
I agree with Quan and Stoic.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:05 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by TheHulkster
thumb up

wow quanchi thumbin up himself with his sock account how original laughing

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:05 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by MrMind
wow quanchi thumbin up himself with his sock account how original laughing
He isn't my sock but speaking of socks you seem to be rather hypocritical.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:10 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wins a one way trip to Oblivion via the OE, yes.

Don't worry, He'll enjoy it, after all, He's a self loathing individual like his worshipers.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He wins a one way trip to Oblivion via the OE, yes.

Don't worry, He'll enjoy it, after all, He's a self loathing individual like his worshipers.
Nah, Darkseid lacks the showings of power. Thanos brings down Lt. Darkseid would be another character Thanos stomps on his way to glory.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:17 AM
TheHulkster

He isn't my sock but speaking of socks you seem to be rather hypocritical.

Is he projecting? laughing

Last edited by TheHulkster on Dec 28th, 2017 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:33 AM
NoctisOwen

Team 1

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 04:50 AM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Is he projecting? laughing
Definitely.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:37 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Board Walker
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.
Pretty much this.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote