KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry Vs Hector Hall Dr. Fate

Death Seed Sentry Vs Hector Hall Dr. Fate
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That is MORE than enough to keep Death Seed in contention with this Fate.

Its not. Its an outlier. Its not even combat related.

Originally posted by riv6672
See, i've seen that posted here before.
Not being a Sentry fan, i cant understand why his few feats trump mote established characters/other characters with few feats dont get that privilege.
-shrug-

They dont. His only saving grace is ragdolling Thor

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 09:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM

You read the arc involved with the feat I presume.

Where do you rank that Celestial in terns of a threat?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 09:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

They dont. His only saving grace is ragdolling Thor

Hmm. I'm not overly impressed, then.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 09:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You read the arc involved with the feat I presume.

Where do you rank that Celestial in terns of a threat?

Abc logic? Thor can kill a celestial. Sue gives them pause. Quit half ass debating

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 11:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Abc logic? Thor can kill a celestial. Sue gives them pause. Quit half ass debating

If you brought a discussion WORTHY of debating then I would need to.

An example of "HALF ASS DEBATING" would be YOU referencing Whorinson and Sue's ability to defeat Celestials WITHOUT proper context. The clear Deus Ex Machina of Jarnbjorn and Sue's unique source of power are the means by which they can kill and contend with Celestials. That is diametrically opposed to Sentry's portrayal where no such plot device exists.

Death Seed Sentry's portrayal EASILY puts him above Hall. Now, if Riv went against his style and picked the CORRECT Fate which is Nelson then it would be different.

The depiction of Death Sentry at that juncture was to CLEARLY indicate that Robert matched the power of every super-powered being on Marvel Earth.

Your inability to recognize that fact does nothing to diminish my argument.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 11:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Interesting. Wasnt aware of this difference. Your reasoning makes sense.

Yeah kent was taught by Nabu forba decade b4 debut
Including how to control hisnown molecules
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...47+-+page+9.jpg

An example of the "reason for his durability"

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...470-ppme9ie.jpg

There were many more that outright stated due to molecular control rather than infer but ATM cant find them

Transmute without spells

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...es_matter_1.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...s+matter+2+.jpg

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:20 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Love those scans, especially the durability one. yes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If you brought a discussion WORTHY of debating then I would need to.

An example of "HALF ASS DEBATING" would be YOU referencing Whorinson and Sue's ability to defeat Celestials WITHOUT proper context. The clear Deus Ex Machina of Jarnbjorn and Sue's unique source of power are the means by which they can kill and contend with Celestials. That is diametrically opposed to Sentry's portrayal where no such plot device exists.

Death Seed Sentry's portrayal EASILY puts him above Hall. Now, if Riv went against his style and picked the CORRECT Fate which is Nelson then it would be different.

The depiction of Death Sentry at that juncture was to CLEARLY indicate that Robert matched the power of every super-powered being on Marvel Earth.

Your inability to recognize that fact does nothing to diminish my argument.

Um no. You were using abc logic to try and power scale. I just provided comparative examples. Also the "death seed" is the very essence of a plot device, nice try though. Stop over hyping cheese feats and learn how to debate.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 01:15 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Um no. You were using abc logic to try and power scale. I just provided comparative examples. Also the "death seed" is the very essence of a plot device, nice try though. Stop over hyping cheese feats and learn how to debate.

What did it state that the "Death Seed" did to augment Robert's abilities?

Again, cite the CANON and not your flawed appraisal.

You can't debate any worse than you've been doing already.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 01:49 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What did it state that the "Death Seed" did to augment Robert's abilities?

Again, cite the CANON and not your flawed appraisal.

You can't debate any worse than you've been doing already.

Oh so youre one of "those" posters. So the celestial tech augmented every horseman EXCEPT Sentry? Only altering his physical appearance? Im not citing shit. Pick up a comic and use deductive reasoning. The celestial feat was cheese and not combat related.

Like i said he has 3 feats to pull from and is not adequate to debate with.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 01:59 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Oh so youre one of "those" posters. So the celestial tech augmented every horseman EXCEPT Sentry? Only altering his physical appearance? Im not citing shit. Pick up a comic and use deductive reasoning. The celestial feat was cheese and not combat related.

Once again you've FAILED MISERABLY!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:42 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Once again you've FAILED MISERABLY!!!

Concession accepted

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:06 PM
Diesldude

He MATCHED the ENTIRE ouput of evey hero on Marvel Earth!

What if he was like the final straw that broke the camel’s back?

Is That final straw heavier than all the rest? Idk just want to add another angle to this.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:51 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Concession accepted

Nice job, Sin.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 10:50 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Celestial tech just freed Sentry mind.

It was a little power up for the other Horsemen but they aren't that much powerful compared to their base level.

Now explain why none of the Horsemen are as powerful as Sentry.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:30 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by RealityWarper

It was a little power up for the other Horsemen but they aren't that much powerful compared to their base level.

Granted. It did give him purpose

"little" power up? Enhanced is enhanced. Nowhere does it give a figure on how much they were increased. Just that they were.

Thats a weird request. They werent as powerful to begin with. Apocalypse wasnt trying to create potential rivals just deadly soldiers.

Regardless he was still amped unless u can prove otherwise

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:19 AM
Senor Cage

I'd go with Fate.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by RealityWarper

You're dealing with a limited intellect in Sin.

The story arc CLEARLY indicates that the limitations placed on Bob by the Void persona are gone. As a result he is much more effective in the use of his powers as he is no longer restrained by fear.

Anyone with a modicum of reason could see this.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:07 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You're dealing with a limited intellect in Sin.

The story arc CLEARLY indicates that the limitations placed on Bob by the Void persona are gone. As a result he is much more effective in the use of his powers as he is no longer restrained by fear.

Anyone with a modicum of reason could see this.

So youre piggybacking off someone elses comment to try and make a relevant post?

Never said it didnt change his mindset. I said it amped him. I also said he was relatively featless in regards to a forum battle. Quit nipping at my heels whelp

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:17 AM
LordofBrooklyn

So youre piggybacking off someone elses comment to try and make a relevant post?

Never said it didnt change his mindset. I said it amped him. I also said he was relatively featless in regards to a forum battle. Quit nipping at my heels whelp

I made the SAME point and your STELLAR response was...

"Oh so you're one of those posters"

In a debate with a TODDLER i'd give them 2-1 odds to hand you your ass!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:44 AM