KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Crossbones (MCU civil war) vs Bane (DCU Dark knight)

Crossbones (MCU civil war) vs Bane (DCU Dark knight)
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

Crossbones (MCU civil war) vs Bane (DCU Dark knight)

Hand to hand. Crossbones has gear from when he fought cap which is gauntlets, helmet, padded armor. Bane has mask, sherling jacket. Who wins

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:17 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Bane


__________________

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:26 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Bane


Even with all that gear Cap made short work of him. Bane would wreck him imo


__________________

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 05:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

no expression You both are joking right? Crossbones easily handled widow (who has similar if not slightly superior feats) and was smacking cap around really well. Bane lost to the non superhuman character. He literally struggled with a guy that spent about eight years in retirement....


__________________


Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 09:25 PM
deathslash is online now! Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Bane.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 09:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

Crossbones, easily.

Artificially enhanced striking power (gauntlet mechanism), enhanced physicals (immune to Widow bite)...

Nolan to this day doesn't know how to properly direct a fighting scene.


__________________

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Edge to Crossbones

Cap would make short work of Bane


__________________

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:20 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
no expression You both are joking right? Crossbones easily handled widow (who has similar if not slightly superior feats) and was smacking cap around really well. Bane lost to the non superhuman character. He literally struggled with a guy that spent about eight years in retirement....


Naw. He just wasnt impressive.


__________________

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 12:12 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Losing It

Gender: Male
Location:

Bane would walk up to him and take a gauntlet knife to the face.


__________________


Please, let Thor rest.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 12:28 AM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bane would walk up to him and take a gauntlet knife to the face.


Naw Bane would disarm him and have him on his knees just like steve did. Crossbones is overrated


__________________

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 01:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw Bane would disarm him and have him on his knees just like steve did. Crossbones is overrated
is that before or after he hits bane with the strength to put the guy that can smack around iron Man on his ass?

Seriously, how is he not impressive? He did far better against Steve than literally all of the Hydra double agents, kicked the sh*t out of falcon with ease (both of these feats were before he got the gauntlets), beat black widow down and left her for dead. Btw, the part where cap "easily handled him" is wrong. Cap was getting manhandled until rumlow's blade got stuck in a building.


__________________


Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:08 AM
deathslash is online now! Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

its actually a hard one. bane destroys batman who is a peak human all the time. as far as super human strength, he defeated killer crock physically and broke his arm. bane is displaying at least enhanced human strength all the time. crossbones is enhanced. giving cap a fight and in some fights even besting him. that alone speaks volumes. as far as skills in hand 2 hand i will give them about the same level. with equipment, crossbones has the edge. only hand 2 hand toss up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 07:00 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

they both sucks


__________________

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 07:08 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

Anyone who votes for Bane is an idiot and I'll battleground you.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 07:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
its actually a hard one. bane destroys batman who is a peak human all the time. as far as super human strength, he defeated killer crock physically and broke his arm. bane is displaying at least enhanced human strength all the time. crossbones is enhanced. giving cap a fight and in some fights even besting him. that alone speaks volumes. as far as skills in hand 2 hand i will give them about the same level. with equipment, crossbones has the edge. only hand 2 hand toss up
no expression check the thread title and then get back to us.


__________________


Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 07:45 AM
deathslash is online now! Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
is that before or after he hits bane with the strength to put the guy that can smack around iron Man on his ass?

Seriously, how is he not impressive? He did far better against Steve than literally all of the Hydra double agents, kicked the sh*t out of falcon with ease (both of these feats were before he got the gauntlets), beat black widow down and left her for dead. Btw, the part where cap "easily handled him" is wrong. Cap was getting manhandled until rumlow's blade got stuck in a building.


Go back and rewatch the movie. CB hit a distracted Rogers in the back. Had him on the defensive temporarily and got his ass beat with minimal effort.





U have no idea what youre talking about


__________________

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 12:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Bane was smashing through concrete:
https://gfycat.com/sarcasticlimping...crocodilelizard

And breaking the cowl:
https://gfycat.com/slimydentaljoey

Was the cowl meant to be bulletproof? I remember Alfred breaking the first batch with a baseball bat....


__________________


Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 01:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Go back and rewatch the movie. CB hit a distracted Rogers in the back. Had him on the defensive temporarily and got his ass beat with minimal effort.





U have no idea what youre talking about
he hit him from behind once, at which point, Steve still got punched again. Not only that, but Brock then briefly fought him evenly (even taking some hits in the process) and still had the clear edge in physical strength as he pushed the superhuman that can hold helicopters in place into a wall and had Steve visibly struggling to push rumlow off of him. This really isn't difficult to decide. Rumlow wears armor and can shrug off hits from Cap, while bane literally has a Darth vader-esque weakness attached to his face.


__________________


Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 11:07 PM
deathslash is online now! Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gender: Female
Location: Poppin Pills on the Rainbow Bridge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
he hit him from behind once, at which point, Steve still got punched again. Not only that, but Brock then briefly fought him evenly (even taking some hits in the process) and still had the clear edge in physical strength as he pushed the superhuman that can hold helicopters in place into a wall and had Steve visibly struggling to push rumlow off of him. This really isn't difficult to decide. Rumlow wears armor and can shrug off hits from Cap, while bane literally has a Darth vader-esque weakness attached to his face.


He didnt shrug off shit. He sneak attacked a distracted Rogers. Punched him again while he was getting up. Held his own for a few seconds before getting his arm broke and disarmed. Crossbones was weaksauce. Batroc looked superior


__________________

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 12:28 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

Oh so its the movie versions. i still believe crossbones and i will explain why. crossbones got his ass beat by cap, however, hits from him sent cap flying. also, look how caps hits are not really making a big damage on him even tho eventually cap beats him up. however, he is able to take a punch from cap without much trouble. now, cap in the movies is a clear super human. he literally kicks in a jeep causing a big dent in the jeep and moves the jeep with a kick. thats an insane strength, but first of all striking feat. and if crossbones is eating those hits and keeps standing and fighting, i dont see bane from the batman movie taking him down. not only that, but again, hits that sent cap flying, will destroy bane. after all, batman in the movie is just a trained guy without any enhanced or even peak human stats. and his hits took bane out.
the portrayel of bane looks more grim and dark, thats why he looks more vicious and dangerous. however, if we examine the things in the way i did, no question that crossbones will beat him IMO.

Last edited by Dareangel on Jan 1st, 2018 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 02:21 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:49 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Crossbones (MCU civil war) vs Bane (DCU Dark knight)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.