KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Your Top Ten of 2017

Your Top Ten of 2017
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I forgot Skull Island came out this year, I liked that movie a lot,that would be on my list too.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 09:47 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
2. Thor: Ragnarok
3. GOTG: vol. 2
4. Skull Island

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 09:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Justice League better than Blade Runner 😂

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 10:40 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Baby Driver
The Big Sick
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Colossal
Dunkirk
Get Out
The Killing of a Sacred Dear
The Shape of Water
Split
Wonder Woman

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 10:55 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i might need to watch 'Logan' again 'cause apparently I remember it differently than you people.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:04 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Logan is definitely one of the best comic book movies ever made, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I forgot Skull Island came out this year, I liked that movie a lot,that would be on my list too.

Yeah, it was surprisingly good. Really enjoyed it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Top 3: Dunkirk, Shape of Water, Logan

The rest:War for the Planet of the Apes, Blade Runner 2049, Get Out, Baby Driver, Wonder Woman, Thor:Ragnarok and Three Billboards.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:51 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Everything else was below this. TLJ 2/10 btw.

TLJ shouldn't have happened; it kinda ruined the *movie* year for me.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by marwash22
i might need to watch 'Logan' again 'cause apparently I remember it differently than you people.

Considering you liked Colossal, I dunno what to tell you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-

What was that movie about?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Logan is so overrated. Glad Disney bought out Fox.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by quanchi112
Logan is so overrated. Glad Disney bought out Fox.

Maybe it is, but you need to consider that it was the first good Wolverine solo film.

And yeah, so am I. Disney seems open to the idea of R-rated movies (see Deadpool), so everything *should* be fine.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:27 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What was that movie about?

Anne Hathway was a bitchy single woman but was also a giant monster attacking Seoul.

I mean, there's a certain level of novelty to it, sure, but I dunno if it could be claimed to be that memorable.

Maybe it is, but you need to consider that it was the first good Wolverine solo film.

And yeah, so am I. Disney seems open to the idea of R-rated movies (see Deadpool), so everything *should* be fine.

It was good. I'm not sure how I feel about Stewart in it, but for the most part Jackman and the X-23 girl were great.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That isn't saying much and I have no desire to see it again. I do agree it's better than the others. I also wasn't impressed with Deadpool and had no desire to ever watch it again. To me personally I am more excited about the FF and their villains than most of the x characters. I do want to see the Avengers pound on the x men. That'll be highly enjoyable for me.

Rewatchability is very important to me. Disney is a business which will always want to maximize profits. They will probably release their r rated films under the fox studio.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:35 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by -Pr-
does me not liking the same movie make you upset?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:45 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by marwash22
does me not liking the same movie make you upset?

Is teasing not a thing we do anymore?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:46 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

my sarcasm detector must still be in 2017.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:49 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hey, I mean, I didn't think much of Colossal. I thought the Sudekis character was just ****ing weird. The monster bits were all right though. If you liked it, cool.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Colossal was pretty terrible.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 12:57 AM