KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you think all demographics are innately equal?

Do you think all demographics are innately equal?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

please sir just give me one more week. i need to prepare my sources

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:08 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D1ckSpl1tter
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, some are just different but people like to be politically correct so they wont' admit it - sad!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:09 PM
D1ckSpl1tter is currently offline Click here to Send D1ckSpl1tter a Private Message Find more posts by D1ckSpl1tter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
please sir just give me one more week. i need to prepare my sources

I'd give you a year if I thought it would make any difference. But it won't sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

Well it seems like every Beni vs. DDM debate starts with Beni making decently-substantive snark posts that devolve into pure trolling when he runs out of arguments.

(Funny thing is, I probably agree with Beni about as often as I do with DDM - so I know what arguments he could make and he just doesn't, lmao)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:06 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Well it seems like every Beni vs. DDM debate starts with Beni making decently-substantive snark posts that devolve into pure trolling when he runs out of arguments.

(Funny thing is, I probably agree with Beni about as often as I do with DDM - so I know what arguments he could make and he just doesn't, lmao)

I admit it is fascinating to watch. He will mix in snark and some facts and some smiley faces. Then DDM will come with a long post basically destroying every argument.

Come on Beni, you can do it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by The Ellimist
decently-substantive snark posts
stop it you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:21 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean this is Beni's kinda cunning and slippery strategy. When he gets backed into a corner he makes these trolly snide remarks with smiley faces next to them that are simultaneously mocking towards the person he's talking to, and at the same time cast enough levity and ambiguity onto his position in the conversation that makes it look like he's not taking it very seriously so he can dodge criticism by making it seem like he's just ****ing around or not really trying or what have you.

It's really sly and cunning but at the same time betrays a lack of actual substance in the argument.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:32 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean this is Beni's kinda cunning and slippery strategy. When he gets backed into a corner he makes these trolly snide remarks with smiley faces next to them that are simultaneously mocking towards the person he's talking to, and at the same time cast enough levity and ambiguity onto his position in the conversation that makes it look like he's not taking it very seriously so he can dodge criticism by making it seem like he's just ****ing around or not really trying or what have you.

It's really sly and cunning but at the same time betrays a lack of actual substance in the argument.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:36 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Just skimmed the thread, seems Beni is doing god's work here. Kudos thumb up

ps you 'blacks and women and black women are inferior' type posters really need to get lives. Get on that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Just skimmed the thread, seems Beni is doing god's work here. Kudos thumb up

ps you 'blacks and women and black women are inferior' type posters really need to get lives. Get on that.

I give this trolling response an 8.5 out of 10. It was originally 8, but the "gods work" thing tipped it to 8.5

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:39 PM
The Ellimist

Lol you know it's bad when one side literally makes no arguments and just casts strawmen and ad hominems. thumb up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:42 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

At this point they have enough strawmen to form an army. Somebody get the torches.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you guys sure love torches, huh?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, you guys sure love torches, huh?

Ohh I get it, you see what he did? Because neo nazis carried torches. Top notch.

Hitler also wore pants. Do you wear pants?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:04 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:05 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Surtur
Ohh I get it, you see what he did? Because neo nazis carried torches. Top notch.

Hitler also wore pants. Do you wear pants?

I'm not wearing any atm.

Are you?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

DMB is trying to make all the Alt-Righties in here wet

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What Alt-Righties are you talking about? The only one I can think of is Dicksplitter, who made one post in here and already got banned.

I'm not really seeing the alt-right presence in this thread you speak of.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:32 PM
The Ellimist

Originally posted by Robtard
DMB is trying to make all the Alt-Righties in here wet

Your side doesn't look really good when it casts anyone who asks an empirical question an "alt-rightie" and then refuses to make a single actual argument. Like, in 6 pages I've seen two coherent points.

If you remember me from my activity a year ago, I'm pretty liberal myself. I literally made a thread calling conservatives stupid and almost got banned for trolling. But your friends here have this reality distortion field where empirical reality is dictated by calling people racist and not any actual logical structure. I know, it's what we have to do in the real world at times - but you guys seem to actually believe in it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:36 PM