KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kefla vs Hit

Kefla vs Hit
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Kefla vs Hit

Peak power Kefla. Hit gets killing techs.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 08:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

In the ToP rules, definitely Kefla. With Hit killing techniques, still Kefla. She was awesomely powerful.

Last edited by Inedian on Jan 1st, 2018 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 08:13 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hit easily dodges Kefla's barrages with time skip and stuff. I don't see Kefla being strategic enough to overcome Hit's techniques, at least not enough to soundly beat him, IMO.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Kefla was absurdly strong, even scratching a stronger UI Goku than the one Jiren wasn't landing on. She also tends to have an adjusting period when fighting, which means she eats Hits one shot kill technique to the heart.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:51 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Kefla, and easily.

She was implied to be even stronger than the first UI Goku, who was on par with suppressed Jiren, who in turn was oneshotting SSJB KKx20 with a glare. She's waaaaaay stronger than Hit.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:46 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hit temporarily paralyzed Jiren with his final attack strategy. If Jiren can be immobilized by that (even if only for a minute/brief time), no way would Kefla be immune to Hit's paralysis. If he freezes her, it's probably over, despite how powerful she is.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:11 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The issue is that Kefla is even more powerful than the suppressed Jiren that fought Goku and Hit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:12 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hit easily dodges Kefla's barrages with time skip and stuff. I don't see Kefla being strategic enough to overcome Hit's techniques, at least not enough to soundly beat him, IMO.
I completely agree, tbh. Especially since we've never even seen what Hit can do when he's going all-out. In every fight we've seen him in thus far, he's had to significantly hold back(even against Jiren.) On that note, I also don't think that Kefla was in any way implied to be > the suppressed Jiren that UI Goku fought... But more importantly, we don't know how much power Jiren exerted to break free of Hit's time-cage(he could have been using far more power than he did against Goku, for all we know.)

Anywho, I do think the time-cage would pwn Kefla, but I don't think Hit would need to go that far in all honesty... I believe his killing techniques + evolved time-skip would be enough. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Piccolo theorizes that Kefla "surpassed Goku's earlier level" (in context this seems to be referring to Goku when he first went UI). Kefla going all-out was also able to hit an advanced UI Goku, something suppressed Jiren couldn't do to regular UI Goku.

Another reason to believe that Kefla has reached such a level is that her regular LSSJ form rivals the spirit bomb that's > SSJB KKx20...and I believe you yourself said that LSSJ2 is probably much more than a 2x multiplier to LSSJ1.

We have no knowledge of Hit's killing techniques other than what he used against SSJB Goku...which Goku handled just fine. SSJB Goku is a complete and utter microbe to a serious LSSJ Kefla, much less LSSJ2 FP Kefla.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Piccolo theorizes that Kefla "surpassed Goku's earlier level" (in context this seems to be referring to Goku when he first went UI). Kefla going all-out was also able to hit an advanced UI Goku, something suppressed Jiren couldn't do to regular UI Goku.

Another reason to believe that Kefla has reached such a level is that her regular LSSJ form rivals the spirit bomb that's > SSJB KKx20...and I believe you yourself said that LSSJ2 is probably much more than a 2x multiplier to LSSJ1.

We have no knowledge of Hit's killing techniques other than what he used against SSJB Goku...which Goku handled just fine. SSJB Goku is a complete and utter microbe to a serious LSSJ Kefla, much less LSSJ2 FP Kefla.
Okay, but how does any of this equate to Kefla being more powerful than Jiren was when he fought Goku?

Jiren handled the Genki Dama with a f*cking eye-blink. He easily dodged UI Goku's initial salvo. He matched UI Goku in every conceivable way. Etc.

Conversely, Kefla was utterly outclassed by UI Goku, and therefore, was well below the aforementioned [suppressed] Jiren, imo.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
I completely agree, tbh. Especially since we've never even seen what Hit can do when he's going all-out. In every fight we've seen him in thus far, he's had to significantly hold back(even against Jiren.) On that note, I also don't think that Kefla was in any way implied to be > the suppressed Jiren that UI Goku fought... But more importantly, we don't know how much power Jiren exerted to break free of Hit's time-cage(he could have been using far more power than he did against Goku, for all we know.)

Anywho, I do think the time-cage would pwn Kefla, but I don't think Hit would need to go that far in all honesty... I believe his killing techniques + evolved time-skip would be enough. /shrug

He went all out against Goku during their second fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
He went all out against Goku during their second fight.
In Round 1 of their rematch? Sure. He literally killed a prepared SSB Goku with one casual move(Goku had to be resuscitated by Piccolo afterward.)
(please log in to view the image)

In Round 2 of their rematch, however, Hit was no longer trying to 'kill' Goku, imo... Not really. That's why Vados and Champa noted that he was enjoying the fight too much, and not acting in the capacity of a true assassin:

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 6th, 2018 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 05:31 PM
cdtm

So could Hit even hurt Kefla?

He claimed it doesn't matter how tough you are, if he's aiming for vulnerable points.

Obviously, this doesn't apply to Jiren.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 05:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

With killing techniques? Absolutely.

Why doesn't it apply to Jiren? Hit couldn't use killing techniques against him, or he would have violated the ToP's rules... The best he could do in that setting was try to incapacitate/freeze Jiren with a time-cage.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 6th, 2018 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 06:19 PM
Sj_Sharp

Just a quick clarification: Goku revived himself with his own blast falling from the sky.

Last edited by Sj_Sharp on Jan 6th, 2018 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 06:57 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Galan007
With killing techniques? Absolutely.

Why doesn't it apply to Jiren? Hit couldn't use killing techniques against him, or he would have violated the ToP's rules... The best he could do in that setting was try to incapacitate/freeze Jiren with a time-cage.

Hmm..

So if Hit was out to asassinate him, and could "hax" (As the kids say, and whatever it means) him long enough to get off an attack, do you think it would take effect, the same way it did against Goku?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:02 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Just a quick clarification: Goku revived himself with his own blast falling from the sky.

Which makes no sense.

Blasts generally don't react to gravity, nor are they self guiding (every example of moving attacks involves someone actively "steering" them.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:03 PM
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by cdtm
Which makes no sense.

Blasts generally don't react to gravity, nor are they self guiding (every example of moving attacks involves someone actively "steering" them.

Well, what to say: Goku realized he was dying and he thus purposefully shot that blast with that goal (i.e. to revive himself) in mind. It's very clear from the scene.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:06 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And he's still out of it. There's never, ever been a scene where a blast is programmed to act independently. Not from Freeza's discs, not from Goku and Krillin maneuvering Kamehameha's. There has always been an active mind behind those attacks.

Goku was most definitely out of it when Hit's attack struck.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:14 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Had hit been able to use his full range of abilities, that shot he landed on Jiren would have been a goku killer to the heart.

Would it have worked? Probably not, because it's Jiren and things don't work on him for whatever reason, but still would have been better than to be left wondering.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:22 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote