ANNOUNCEMENT - KMC's 2018 'Most Powerful Star Wars Characters' Official List!
I plan on creating a master list that reflects the average opinion of KMC on who the top twenty-five most powerful Star Wars characters are.
To accomplish this, I will creating be twenty-five thread polls across January into February where members will vote who is #1, #2, #3, etc.
- Nine character options will be offered in the poll, along with a tenth "other" option where you can write in an answer if you don't like any selected.
- In many instances, multiple "other" options will be written in the description of the thread because of the 10-poll cap for each thread.
- If you vote a character that does not get selected that round, you should, obviously, vote for that character again until he is selected.
- Each poll thread will close after 48 hours from when it is published. A new thread will be created once the one previously has expired.
- It would be helpful, although it is not mandatory, for members to write who they voted for in the thread in case a recount is ever needed.
The conditions for the characters are as follows:
- All characters are strictly in their Legends incarnation and are at peak combative (not potential) capabilities under normal conditions (no external amplifies or other temporary boosts are to be considered). All characters are at peak mental mindset while maintaining an accurate portrayal of their mindset and beliefs (morals on). Lightsaber skill and related abilities (such as physical strength, speed, etc.) is to be considered if relevant.
All rules are subject to change depending on community feedback.
Last edited by DarthAnt66 on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 05:25 AM
After each poll thread is completed, another poll thread will be created with the two most-voted characters from the previous poll. The winner of that second poll thread will be cemented into the pending ranking.
The initial poll thread will remain opened for 48 hours. The second poll thread will be open for 24 hours. The intent is to ensure a safety net, thus why it is less than the intital poll thread.
If under a quarter of the amount of members who voted for the first poll thread vote on the second, the results of the first are upheld. If early poll threads fail to reach this quota, the rules will be revised.
If five or more members call for a recount or redo on the secondary poll thread, then a duplicate thread will be created and granted 48 hours for voting.
Last edited by DarthAnt66 on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 06:29 AM
Registered: Mar 2017
Location: Sith shrine below the Jedi Temple
The problem with ROTS Anakin or possibly Knightfall Anakin as well is that he's a complete wildcard. Context dictates how he goes in any scenario unless it's a clear win. He can go from losing to Dooku to outdueling ROTS Sheev, to losing to an 8 as a 9.
Especially if it's morals on for ROTS Anakin, which means he's holding back his emotions, he can't really beat anyone significant unless he's let go, which is basically Knightfall.
__________________ The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis