KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kylo Ren is a better villain than Darth Vader

Kylo Ren is a better villain than Darth Vader
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
He's just pathetic, but ignore him.
Two retards trying to Voltron. Pitiful tbh.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Two retards trying to Voltron. Pitiful tbh.

Two people better than you in every way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Two people better than you in every way.
Nah, two tards trying to team up because they aren't bright.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, two tards trying to team up because they aren't bright.

Better in every single way, except one thing: you're better at being a deluded fanboy not to be taken seriously by anyone.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:19 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Better in every single way, except one thing: you're better at being a deluded fanboy not to be taken seriously by anyone.
You are upset I'm mocking you in the other threads. It's ok you're hurt once again. I posted a source with a reputable site that agrees. My opinion truly is amazing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:23 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are upset I'm mocking you in the other threads. It's ok you're hurt once again. I posted a source with a reputable site that agrees. My opinion truly is amazing.

Lol, I love how sad you are, especially the delusions smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol, I love how sad you are, especially the delusions smile
No, you can't refute so you just troll. You basically came into the thread to thumbs up a he's senile post. Trolls stick together.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you can't refute so you just troll. You basically came into the thread to thumbs up a he's senile post. Trolls stick together.

You're the biggest troll here little guy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You're the biggest troll here little guy.
False, I had to tell pr just today I didn't know how to troll. He knew I was telling the truth.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:04 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

False, I had to tell pr just today I didn't know how to troll. He knew I was telling the truth.

Lmao, good stuff.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Lmao, good stuff.
My beliefs aren't trolling.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My beliefs aren't trolling.

Whatever you say.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Whatever you say.
Quit with the worthless posts, troll.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:20 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

What an attention seeking thread smh

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:40 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Aren't all threads seeking attention. Remember that time when you were dramatic about leaving the board. I laughed at you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:42 AM
Gehenna
Sorgo

I am not partial to the criticism that Kylo is a "Vader wannabe." I could perhaps understand this line of thinking after watching TFA but it is seemingly outdated. Vader never murdered his master to replace him. Vader had to exchange his life to murder his master and certainly didn't replace him. Kylo effectively used his understanding and relationship with his master to outsmart him. That demands respect.

Not saying Kylo is better than Vader in terms of who is a greater villain (I think they're both fantastic villains for very different reasons) but just pointing out how dead I think the "Kylo = Vader wannabe" concept is.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:44 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Aren't all threads seeking attention. Remember that time when you were dramatic about leaving the board. I laughed at you.
Yeah, that was one post. I'm laughing literally at a dozen right now, lmao!

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:55 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, that was one post. I'm laughing literally at a dozen right now, lmao!
It wasn't topic related it was you feeling sorry for yourself. You're weak.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Bingo.
Here comes the jobless one after his daily tasks of clipping his brothers toenails and wiping his ass are done.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:02 AM