KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kylo Ren is a better villain than Darth Vader

Kylo Ren is a better villain than Darth Vader
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
It wasn't topic related it was you feeling sorry for yourself. You're weak.
A. Phucking. Dozen.

I could continue laughing my ass off but I'm asking---no, imploring you to stop this, friend. These fine people are embarrassing you.

Don't say I never did anything for you.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:19 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A. Phucking. Dozen.

I could continue laughing my ass off but I'm asking---no, imploring you to stop this, friend. These fine people are embarrassing you.

Don't say I never did anything for you.
You are the same guy who,goes around having pity parties for himself. Just log out and don't come back. Be a man of your pathetic word for a change.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here comes the jobless one after his daily tasks of clipping his brothers toenails and wiping his ass are done.

You triggered over your attention seeking behavior? Neat.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
You triggered over your attention seeking behavior? Neat.
You evacuated that other thread like it was a job or something.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You evacuated that other thread like it was a job or something.

It's okay man we all acknowledge you exist.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's okay man we all acknowledge you exist.
I wish a job existed for you but sadly you leech.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:28 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish a job existed for you but sadly you leech.

I know man, and you wish you were a little bit taller and you wish you were a baller.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I know man, and you wish you were a little bit taller and you wish you were a baller.
No, I am fine with myself you on the other hand.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat.

Anyways, I would still say that this is subjective. No matter how reputable the website is that wrote this article.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Neat.

Anyways, I would still say that this is subjective. No matter how reputable the website is that wrote this article.
No ****ing shit you assclown.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:43 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though in reality of course Darth Vader is still indisputably superior.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Though in reality of course Darth Vader is still indisputably superior.
No, he died a ***** ass Jedi. He died as Anakin. Cucked right at the end.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:47 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You are the same guy who,goes around having pity parties for himself. Just log out and don't come back. Be a man of your pathetic word for a change.
Who'd look after you if I were gone? I'm not like that friend.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:45 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by The Lost
I am not partial to the criticism that Kylo is a "Vader wannabe." I could perhaps understand this line of thinking after watching TFA but it is seemingly outdated. Vader never murdered his master to replace him. Vader had to exchange his life to murder his master and certainly didn't replace him. Kylo effectively used his understanding and relationship with his master to outsmart him. That demands respect.

Not saying Kylo is better than Vader in terms of who is a greater villain (I think they're both fantastic villains for very different reasons) but just pointing out how dead I think the "Kylo = Vader wannabe" concept is.

Logic fail.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:35 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who'd look after you if I were gone? I'm not like that friend.
I wish you nothing but the worst this year.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:39 PM
Darth Thor

Oooh. Someone’s pissed how 2017 ended for him with Snoke being a throwaway.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oooh. Someone’s pissed how 2017 ended for him with Snoke being a throwaway.
Not at all. He's by far the most powerful force user ever seen. The scenes with him were amazing and I still don't know what's yet to come. Sidious was literally thrown away to his death in Rotj. Your logic applies to Sidious at the time of the Ot. Snoke has a past and we also don't know what's to come since the trilogy hasn't concluded yet. You hate the character Snoke I get it but that has no bearing on his actual power. I personally love him. My fave.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:58 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Logic fail.

No, not really. I don't even think he wants to be Vader in the first film. He wants to finish something he began so he wants to surpass him. I mean, I get the assumption in TFA somewhat but where are there any indications he does this in TLJ? When he smashes his Vader-esque mask? When he surpasses Vader by destroying his master and taking his place? "Finish what you started" is open to interpretation but I'd like to think it was the apprentice succeeding the master. I don't think his goal is simply to surpass Vader in raw force power. I think he's referring to passing Vader's position in the galactic pecking order and perhaps destroying the Jedi?

Instead of saying "logic fail", perhaps you could tell me what you think?

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Jan 4th, 2018 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:09 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What's with the emotional response here? I know you can do whatever you want etc. but it struck me as weird.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
What's with the emotional response here? I know you can do whatever you want etc. but it struck me as weird.
I am just mocking the emotional guy who showed up when he felt sorry for himself to announce he's leaving the forum forever. He didn't even leave for a day. He deserves no respect.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:21 PM