KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Protests in Iran

Protests in Iran
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I admit I figure we'd see women here joining in solidarity with the women who are protesting, you know the type of women who attended the womens march.. I don't really hear a peep out of them. This is real rape culture, etc. though. Not sure where they are at.

Weird. Maybe I just missed their outrage.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I admit I figure we'd see women here joining in solidarity with the women who are protesting, you know the type of women who attended the womens march.. I don't really hear a peep out of them. This is real rape culture, etc. though. Not sure where they are at.

Weird. Maybe I just missed their outrage.

Did you get these new marching orders from TheBlaze, Fox or?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Did you get these new marching orders from TheBlaze, Fox or?

I find it interesting this is all you could say.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Also wtf

Trump is speaking as the most powerful and influential man in the world in favor of human rights in Iran, in support of the Iranian citizens... and the MSM is actively trying to undermine him... Like Trump is trying to actually speak out in support of these repressed citizens, and the media is so petty they can't help trying to undercut that effort becuz **** Trump

Uh... could you please be specific about when the media "undermined" Trump's effort to support the protestors?

Calling out a double standard, and reporting news isn't quite the same as opposing protesters. How about we don't take everything Surt says as true?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 04:51 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Uh... could you please be specific about when the media "undermined" Trump's effort to support the protestors?

Calling out a double standard, and reporting news isn't quite the same as opposing protesters. How about we don't take everything Surt says as true?

Where's the double standard? Name it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 02:31 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bernie, Obama, Graham, McCain, Trump etc. are the ones supporting the protestors. That should alarm everyone.

Rouhani should blow up the US, I wouldn't give two wet farts.

Fox News Baby Boomers and Degenerate CNN Millennials are just as bad each other, it's time for a fresh start with a clean slate. No more USA.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:35 PM
Pessimystic is currently offline Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Yes when Donald Trump, the most powerful man in the world voices support for the Iranian people and calls out the Iranian government, the media are a bunch of useful idiots that give the Iranian government an excuse to deflect.

For example, when Trump says that it's bullshit that the Iranian government is restricting their citizens access to social media, and some useful idiot in the media goes "Oh yeah, well Trump blocks people from his twitter!" that undermines his influence when what Trump is saying is actually good in this instance... aside from it being completely unwarranted since it's an extremely false equivalency.

I mean shit, the Progressive left's narrative that America is some deeply racist oppressive place that is being promulgated by these useful idiots from the MSM, to college professors who teach critical race theory, etc. is currently being exploited by Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei:
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

The MSM has long since abdicated it's ethical responsibility and committed themselves to doing everything they can to lash out at Trump, and normally it wouldn't be as big a deal, however this time it's different. With Iran the MSM is still doing whatever it can and stretching whatever it can (like saying Trump blocking people from his twitter is comparable to Iran blocking access to social media) to undercut the President's influence when the President is actually trying to use his influence in support of actual oppressed citizens, and the Iranian Supreme Leader is perfectly aware of the fact that he can exploit this narrative to deflect away from him oppressing his own people.

This is why I call these people useful idiots, because in their desperate and unceasing efforts to do whatever they can to shit on Donald Trump, they are inadvertently aiding a repressive regime in the middle east. If they had any shred of ethical responsibility they'd put their petty feud with Trump aside and stand with him in calling out Iran instead of trying to draw some equivalency between the Trump administration and Iran.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote