KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another American terrorist went on a shooting spree in Colorado, several wounded, one officer killed. sad

The shooter Matthew Riehl was an ex Irag war vet, seems he was fond of posting Alt-Right memes, Trump memes and sourcing Breitbart on his social media.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So just to be clear, you blaming Trump for this or is this just for whining about the "alt right" in general?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought everyone in Colorado was stoned and mellow.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So just to be clear, you blaming Trump for this or is this just for whining about the "alt right" in general?

^ Look at this person losing it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ Look at this person losing it

Not losing it at all, I want to know what you're implying.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not implying anything, you silly retard.

Now do you have anything to say on the topic or are you just here to derail and complain as usual because my post had the word "Trump" in it and you knee-jerked as you're known to do with any concerning your tangerine god?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not implying anything, you silly retard.

Now do you have anything to say on the topic or are you just here to derail and complain as usual because my post had the word "Trump" in it and you knee-jerked as you're known to do with any concerning your tangerine god?

Lol dude, you don't want to discuss the topic. You designed this topic in a way to invite conflict and you know it. You have two options: have the balls to admit it or continue to play ignorant and whine.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I just invited you to discuss the topic/shooting, you retard.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just invited you to discuss the topic/shooting, you retard.

But you don't, you made this about the alt right and Trump, you couldn't help yourself.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

About the Alt-Right, yes. As apparently this is how this guy identified himself.

About Trump, nope. That was you being a retard again.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

About the Alt-Right, yes. As apparently this is how this guy identified himself.

About Trump, nope. That was you being a retard again.

Okay, you mentioned Trump memes though, so lets talk about it. Do you think Trump bears any responsibility?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you whine that I was making this about Trump; I show you I wasn't and now you want to focus on Trump? What a retard.

The topic is the shooter and the shooting, try and focus on that, sport.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you whine that I was making this about Trump; I show you I wasn't and now you want to focus on Trump? What a retard.

The topic is the shooter and the shooting, try and focus on that, sport.

Again: why did you mention Trump? I am just curious. And why alt right too? You of course know mentioning these things will lead to them being mentioned, but you play dumb. Why?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:58 PM
Adam_PoE

It is such an odd coincidence that all of these domestic terrorists—I mean, mentally ill lone wolf shooters—share extreme Alt-Right and Pro-Trump views. Weird.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is such an odd coincidence that all of these domestic terrorists—I mean, mentally ill lone wolf shooters—share extreme Alt-Right and Pro-Trump views. Weird.

Don't beat around the bush, grow a sac and say what you mean. Trump to blame, yes or no?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Again: why did you mention Trump? I am just curious. And why alt right too? You of course know mentioning these things will lead to them being mentioned, but you play dumb. Why?

I'm guessing because it's worth mentioning. That the toxic rhetoric that alt-right media constantly spews out can have real world consequences and Trump is part of it to an extent. But it's not the main focus of the thread, just part of the larger picture.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:04 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm guessing because it's worth mentioning. That the toxic rhetoric that alt-right media constantly spews out can have real world consequences and Trump is part of it to an extent. But it's not the main focus of the thread, just part of the larger picture.

So Trump is partially to blame, and the Steve Scalise shooting, would you say any of the lefts rhetoric was to blame? Yes, right?

And people shouldn't talk about things they do not want to be discussed. Trump and the alt right were invoked.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:04 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

So Trump is partially to blame, and the Steve Scalise shooting, would you say any of the lefts rhetoric was to blame? Yes, right?

And people shouldn't talk about things they do not want to be discussed. Trump and the alt right were invoked.

I guess? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors, I can't say for certain that Trump was definitive factor but absorbing so much hateful rhetoric has a documented affect on someone's psychology over time. It is all propaganda. And Trump is a big part of the alt-right's current rhetoric. He feeds into it. He used it as a fundamental part of his foundation and campaign.

Again, I'm sure to an extent the fear mongering that some far left news outlets spew out had some play in shaping the shooters mentality but why does that matter here? Start a separate thread. Calling for an impeachment of a corrupt President and justifying ethnic cleansing can corrupt and warp the minds of fragile individuals. But they aren't on the same level.

Vladimir Putin used this logic today to justify the Protests in Russia by pointing to Occupy Wall Street today. Nazi's pointed to America and their history of slavery while on trial for their crimes against humanity. We can condemn shitty things people do no matter their political leaning.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, who are the people constantly bringing up how citizens need to rise up and overthrow leaders they feel are harming the country? It's people like Ted Nugent, who isn't a "liberal" or "leftist".

Because that's part of this shooter's history apparently, sorry (not at all really) if him posting pro Alt-Right and pro Trump memes and comments on his social media upset you. But he apparently did so.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

/bingo

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:19 PM