KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors, I can't say for certain that Trump was definitive factor but absorbing so much hateful rhetoric has a documented affect on someone's psychology over time. It is all propaganda. And Trump is a big part of the alt-right's current rhetoric. He feeds into it. He used it as a fundamental part of his foundation and campaign.

Again, I'm sure to an extent the fear mongering that some far left news outlets spew out had some play in shaping the shooters mentality but why does that matter here? Start a separate thread. Calling for an impeachment of a corrupt President and justifying ethnic cleansing can corrupt and warp the minds of fragile individuals. But they aren't on the same level.

Vladimir Putin used this logic today to justify the Protests in Russia by pointing to Occupy Wall Street today. Nazi's pointed to America and their history of slavery while on trial for their crimes against humanity. We can condemn shitty things people do no matter their political leaning.

It matters because leftist cucks didn't have the same reaction to it as they did this. It's what I'm tired of, dishonest pieces of shit pretending they aren't placing the blame on people. And yes, the left *is* on the same level.

And let me settle something: Trump bears zero responsibility for this. Full stop.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Um, who are the people constantly bringing up how citizens need to rise up and overthrow leaders they feel are harming the country? It's people like Ted Nugent, who isn't a "liberal" or "leftist".

Because that's part of this shooter's history apparently, sorry (not at all really) if him posting pro Alt-Right and pro Trump memes and comments on his social media upset you. But he apparently did so.

I just want you to be honest about your intentions of the thread. You wanted this lol, you wanted conflict just going by how you phrased it.

Do you have the sac to admit it?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So another empty post. Cool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
It matters because leftist cucks didn't have the same reaction to it as they did this. It's what I'm tired of, dishonest pieces of shit pretending they aren't placing the blame on people. And yes, the left *is* on the same level.

And let me settle something: Trump bears zero responsibility for this. Full stop.
Triggered. The right also despises welfare cases such as yourself. You're the George Costanza of every group you've ever tried to be a part of.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Triggered. The right also despises welfare cases such as yourself. You're the George Costanza of every group you've ever tried to be a part of.

Stop whining little one, stick to Star Wars debates.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Stop whining little one, stick to Star Wars debates.
I am mocking your very existence. It's fun but the right despise leeches such as yourself. You should feel shame but your pitiful existence probably doesn't require a lot of self reflection.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am mocking your very existence. It's fun but the right despise leeches such as yourself. You should feel shame but your pitiful existence probably doesn't require a lot of self reflection.

Yes, I get it, you mock what you think you know. It's how you do. Your sad little existence here is about that.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:37 PM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet there is always silence when Extreme Alt-Left Groups attack and hurt and kill people from so many of our Leftist/Liberal Posters on this forum.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:38 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Talon Fang
And yet there is always silence when Extreme Alt-Left Groups attack and hurt and kill people from so many of our Leftist/Liberal Posters on this forum.

Proof?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Talon Fang

And extreme silence about the group that commits the most murder with guns. Hint: it's not white males lol. But shhh, white people.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Murder is only bad if it's done with a gun

#surtlogics

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

TIL: Murder is only bad if it's done with a gun

#surtlogics

Never said that, just pointing out who commits the majority of murders with firearms.

And if you wanna go by mass shooting stats and the number of blacks who did it while taking into account the percentage of the population they make up...it doesn't look good.

I leave it up to you Rob: do you want to go down this path? We can.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm pretty sure there's about 5-6 other threads on KMC where you can rant about "the blacks are bad!"; you're free to do it. Must you do it in here because the shooter isn't a Black man?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure there's about 5-6 other threads on KMC where you can rant about "the blacks are bad!"; you're free to do it. Must you do it in here because the shooter isn't a Black man?

Must I do it here? Hmm, yeah,I think so. Given the way you phrased this thread, yeah. Because I know how you'd react to a "Another day, another black murdering someone" thread.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Must I do it here? Hmm, yeah,I think so. Given the way you phrased this thread, yeah.

Because I know how you'd react to a "Another day, another black murdering someone" thread.

So you admit you're trying to derail because the title/truth triggers you. You defender of the Alt-Right, you.

Then why don't you go and make that thread instead of shitposting in here? Go on, no one is stopping you, coward.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, I get it, you mock what you think you know. It's how you do. Your sad little existence here is about that.
I mock you because you're a leech and I despise you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mock you because you're a leech and I despise you.

Nah, it's because you're a little troll desperate for attention.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you admit you're trying to derail because the title/truth triggers you. You defender of the Alt-Right, you.

Then why don't you go and make that thread instead of shitposting in here? Go on, no one is stopping you, coward.

I admit I am derailing your thread that was meant to start shit.

Mods: I derailed it, I do not regret it, I will do it again if I see future topics from Rob like this. Take that how you will, ban if you must, but this BS is getting old and I will call it out every single time I see it lol. It's not a topic designed to have any kind of civil debate.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, what a coward

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL, what a coward

Hilarious, you lack the balls to even admit why you posted this.

I will say again: you post like this I will call it out lol. Every time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:02 AM