KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
"Another day, another black murdering someone"

^
Funny how someone's true feelings slip out when they get angry and frustrated.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^
Funny how someone's true feelings slip out when they get angry and frustrated.

It's funny how that was meant as an example of a thread similar to this that leftists would whine over and you twisted it.

And you wonder why your threads get called out lol. It will continue too, btw.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:05 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hilarious, you lack the balls to even admit why you posted this.

I will say again: you post like this I will call it out lol. Every time.

Are you retarded? (That was a rhetorical) I said in the first page of this thread that it's about the Alt-Right, hence the title. So what do you want me to admit.

Here's the post again, since you have a shit memory, you probably can't even remember why you're a bigot, you just know you are:

About the Alt-Right, yes. As apparently this is how this guy identified himself.

About Trump, nope. That was you being a retard again.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you retarded? (That was a rhetorical) I said in the first page of this thread that it's about the Alt-Right, hence the title. So what do you want me to admit.

Here's the post again, since you have a shit memory, you probably can't even remember why you're a bigot, you just know you are:

Lol, then I do not want to hear you whine like a b*tch about it. You have a topic with an agenda, you're a bigot. Anything else?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:11 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're the one who came in here whining because you thought your precious Alt-Right and Trump were being attacked, you fool.

I'm a bigot against the Alt-Right (aka Nazis) now? LoL, okay. Guilty I guess.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:13 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one who came in here whining because you thought your precious Alt-Right and Trump were being attacked, you fool.

I'm a bigot against the Alt-Right (aka Nazis) now? LoL, okay. Guilty I guess.

Lol no Rob, you're bigoted against Trump supporters. That is a fact. You've run your mouth far too much for you to try to say it's alt right, you have a thing against Trump supporters. Grow a sac, admit it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah, it's because you're a little troll desperate for attention.
No, I just despise you. I enjoy ridiculing you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I just despise you. I enjoy ridiculing you.

Okay little tyke, I know you need these pretend victories.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol no Rob, you're bigoted against Trump supporters. That is a fact. You've run your mouth far too much for you to try to say it's alt right, you have a thing against Trump supporters. Grow a sac, admit it.

So the title names the Alt-Right, I say it's about the Alt-Right and you try and twist and blanket it onto Trump and Trump supporters? What a coward you are.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Okay little tyke, I know you need these pretend victories.
Shut up, leech.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the title names the Alt-Right, I say it's about the Alt-Right and you try and twist and blanket it onto Trump and Trump supporters? What a coward you are.

Lol grow a sac dude. Your comments in various threads about Trumpers give you away.

Grow. A. Sac.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up, leech.

Make me, go on, do something to stop me smile

Robtard
Senor Member

Lol grow a sac dude. Your comments in various threads about Trumpers give you away.

Grow. A. Sac.

And you actually were confused why some posters accused you of being a Nazi apologist when you defended the Alt-Right in the Charlotsville murder thread. Lolz.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you actually were confused why some posters accused you of being a Nazi apologist when you defended the Alt-Right in the Charlotsville murder thread. Lolz.

Lol where did I defend the alt right? Go on, show it. I merely said you had shitty f*ckheads on both sides. Which you did.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Make me, go on, do something to stop me smile
You are such a little kid.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:22 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol where did I defend the alt right? Go on, show it. I merely said you had shitty f*ckheads on both sides. Which you did.

The Charlotsville thread, sport. Where you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Case in point, you're doing it again :0

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:23 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Charlotsville thread, sport. Where you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis.

Quote me defending the alt right.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are such a little kid.

Well I suppose you'd know about little things wouldn't you?

Robtard
Senor Member

Quote me defending the alt right.

What is it you say usually when you're asked to show proof? "I'm not bothering" or similar. But at least I named the thread and the actions you took. You know what you did, Bashar called you out on it, nailed you to the fence.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is it you say usually when you're asked to show proof? "I'm not bothering" or similar. But at least I named the thread and the actions you took. You know what you did, Bashar called you out on it, nailed you to the fence.

But Rob YOU claim to have a great memory, so quote me specifically what was said.

I will allow you to back out as long as this awesome memory stuff is never mentioned again. What say you?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:26 AM