KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well I suppose you'd know about little things wouldn't you?
Leave your penis size out of this.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Leave your penis size out of this.

Projecting much? Damn, I know you're a little guy, but that sucks sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:28 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Projecting much? Damn, I know you're a little guy, but that sucks sad
You are on welfare and have a micropenis. Reality shat on you.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are on welfare and have a micropenis. Reality shat on you.

More projecting? I feel bad for you little guy.

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Maybe wish you were a baller?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:30 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But Rob YOU claim to have a great memory, so quote me specifically what was said.

I will allow you to back out as long as this awesome memory stuff is never mentioned again. What say you?

Literally just did, you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Instead of just going "Nazis and murder are bad", like a normal person would.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:32 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

More projecting? I feel bad for you little guy.

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Maybe wish you were a baller?
I don't know anyone who has it as hard as you. At least you could go get a job.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Literally just did, you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Instead of just going "Nazis and murder are bad", like a normal person would.

But you didn't prove it, I never defended the alt right. Saying f*ck heads were on both sides is not defending them, next.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:33 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know anyone who has it as hard as you. At least you could go get a job.

I get the feeling you don't know many people, but that's okay.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:33 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

But you didn't prove it, I never defended the alt right. Saying f*ck heads were on both sides is not defending them, next.

^ He got the Trumper marching orders then and is regurgitating it again now

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I get the feeling you don't know many people, but that's okay.
Unlike you I don't greet friends by grabbing to check the size of their penis.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:36 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unlike you I don't greet friends by grabbing to check the size of their penis.

Well since all your friends are online of course you don't greet them that way, you just ask for dick pics and if they know a good place to get shoe inserts for height.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Well since all your friends are online of course you don't greet them that way, you just ask for dick pics and if they know a good place to get shoe inserts for height.
Untrue but I doubt any people want to hang out with you. You are so lonely it's quite apparent and hilarious.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Asking Surt to get gainful employment is too big of a stretch.

In the very least he should at least stop criticizing welfare leeches like that women with fourteen children from nine different men who insist others pay her way. Surt is no better than she is, virtually, there is no difference between what she does and he does.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:39 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Asking Surt to get gainful employment is too big of a stretch.

In the very least he should at least stop criticizing welfare leeches like that women with fourteen children from nine different men who insist others pay her way. Surt is no better than she is, virtually, there is no difference between what she does and he does.

Lol except they are scamming the system. Having more kids despite not being able to afford it. The fact you feel it's the same shows how little intelligence you have.

And this is *all* you can do it. It is what you revert to in order to run your mouth about me when you lack any other arguments lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Get a job, leech.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol except they are scamming the system. Having more kids despite not being able to afford it. The fact you feel it's the same shows how little intelligence you have.

And this is *all* you can do it. It is what you revert to in order to run your mouth about me when you lack any other arguments lol.
The hypocrite rears his ugly head once again. Pitiful.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get a job, leech.

Come on bro 1.5 to 2 inches. You might hit 5 feet if you wear them.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hypocrite rears his ugly head once again. Pitiful.

The hypocrisy would be if I'm injured and I decide, for example, to go rock climbing or some other dangerous shit. Then I injure myself even more and go WAAAAAAAAAAAAH gimme more.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Come on bro 1.5 to 2 inches. You might hit 5 feet if you wear them.
You troll but we all know you don't work. You have no purpose in life that's gotta suck.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:42 AM