KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » As the KMC:SW EU and VS forum is nearing its end, who were its biggest influencers?

As the KMC:SW EU and VS forum is nearing its end, who were its biggest influencers?
Started by: SourBlackie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

would you smack that like button, syn

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:33 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

I'd smack those cheeks for your Sas. wink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

beelzebub is syndicate? ****ing lol

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:37 PM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

he finally figured out how to create a new email account smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:38 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's not clear how long Sith's history with KMC was. He claimed that he was among the 2000's crowd, but he also lied about being certain members who later resurfaced, so it's not clear.

Jack has always been everywhere and nowhere.

I joined KMC at the conclusion of the GFW, and Ant followed me here after he was done sulking about it all.

Skillz joined KMC before he joined SWF, as I recall. There were a few members like him who we recruited from KMC, like The Merchant, Q99, Yusanis Zeilon, etc.

The largest wave came with DMB in early 2014, but other than DMB and a couple of others, they weren't so much SWF users as refugees who had ended up there briefly by some terrible mistake. However, this did lead to Jack/Carthage and their possy following DMB here to torment him for his betrayal, so it really was a big event.

I don't think any single user was responsible for the SWF migration to KMC, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Ant. He was one of the first to join, and come 2014, he committed the crime that lead DMB to leave SWF, framed Jack as the perpetrator, and in a collaboration with Skillz, convinced DMB/co. to come here. Good times... wait, no, come to think of it, that was actually a kind of terrible couple of weeks for me, as a SWF admin.

do you remember that guy who called himself darth sidious lol. joined maybe slightly after dmb, he was literally insane lmao, guy was planning to overthrow sith and rule SWF with me

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:38 PM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Originally posted by CactusJoe
do you remember that guy who called himself darth sidious lol. joined maybe slightly after dmb, he was literally insane lmao, guy was planning to overthrow sith and rule SWF with me

Whatever happened to him? smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beelzebub
Whatever happened to him? smile

pretty sure i destroyed him lol, he was a literal dictator, had to eviscerate him to prove my loyalty to sith lol

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:40 PM
Beelzebub

Wasn't Sith a literal dictator as well?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:44 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

@Jack: Yeah, I remember him. If I'm not mistaken, he joined pre-DMB, during the reconstituion period. That entire fiasco with him was such a ride. It was basically a retelling of the Salem witch trials.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:44 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beelzebub
Wasn't Sith a literal dictator as well?

yes lol, but he was actually insane regardless whereas Darth Sidious was a nice guy everywhere, but then in our private chatzy he was planning to rule SWF lol

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:46 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Jack: Yeah, I remember him. If I'm not mistaken, he joined pre-DMB, during the reconstituion period. That entire fiasco with him was such a ride. It was basically a retelling of the Salem witch trials.

the memories (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:47 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
i have no idea if that was my sock or Sith's (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:49 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by CactusJoe
i have no idea if that was my sock or Sith's (please log in to view the image)

Yeah, that's one of the difficulties you run into looking back: Trying to remember which users were you socking as yourself, and which were Sith socking as you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:59 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, that's one of the difficulties you run into looking back: Trying to remember which users were you socking as yourself, and which were Sith socking as you.

gotta give Sith credit tho, for a few months he tricked every legitimate member into thinking that there were actually forum wars lmaoooooo, remember that guy StriderZero whose forum got trolled to death for no reason LMAOOO poor guy, i really have no idea how sith and kenobifan thought it all out, and to this day i am still unsure if banjo was a legit retard or sith's sock

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:04 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

My take is that a lot of the recurrent socks were based on real users, but that we never actually met the originals. Banjo included.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:10 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

interdasking, never thought about it that way.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:12 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

remember when we got attacked by stormfront trolls (please log in to view the image) ****ing hilarious, then later on sith and i socked on stormfront and posted racist shit. wasn't the stormfront episode when you began to realize that it was all a setup by Sith?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:13 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ant framed Jack when TOF came about?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:13 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ant framed Jack when TOF came about?

Yep. It's a fact that didn't come to light until some time afterwards.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how SWF is basically an oral religion at this point, and that we, as it's disciples, are still trying to interpret what actually happened years later?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:20 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. It's a fact that didn't come to light until some time afterwards.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how SWF is basically an oral religion at this point, and that we, as it's disciples, are still trying to interpret what actually happened years later?

its* you should know better

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:21 PM