KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I voted for Trump, not Sessions. Voting for Trump does not mean you approve of every single person he appoints nor does it mean you approve of his every position. The fact this needs to be pointed out to you is sad and shows how much Trump Derangement Syndrome has impacted you.

And I'm not dumb enough to get caught.

Most people like in America are willfully uninformed. The Policy has not changed. As per the OP light on sources and light on facts

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:40 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Did you deal with the actual Political fact the policy has not changed?

What you did again is only read the Politifact story headline and not the story. The story is that Sessions didn't promise one thing and do another, he's trying to do what he said he would in regards to cannabis.

edit: HYG

quote:
We reached a handful law professors who follow federal drug policy. Not one found the new policy inconsistent with what Sessions has said before.

"I don't think one can accuse Sessions of changing his mind," said Franklin Snyder at Texas A&M University School of Law. "What he said about Holder-Lynch was accurate. I suspect that some people read his words as suggesting support for the Cole memorandum, but that’s not exactly what he said."

Robert Mikos at Vanderbilt Law School agreed.

"It seems perfectly consistent with what he has said with regard to marijuana law in the past," Mikos told us.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 6th, 2018 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:47 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure how that's different then what was previously posted

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:55 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wait I get it now. You only want Trump to interfere with the DOJ when it's something you support or are against. If it's anything else, it's obstruction of Justice.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:58 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You still have an odd way of going "Ah, my bad."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
If he's high, would he know you're beating him up? wink
The beating I'd give him, he'd know. smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:02 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Conservatism means small government and the support of state rights"

"Unless its something I don't like"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:07 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, just throw all those heroin addicts in jail. That's sure to improve things.

Yep. Cause being in Prison does give them a good way of getting off drugs. Its called....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yep. Cause being in Prison does give them a good way of getting off drugs. Its called....

(please log in to view the image)

The insanity of putting someone in jail because of drug addiction aside, it does make them come up with creative ways of acquiring narcotic substances while in jail. Oh, and then they come out of jail as more hardened criminals. Drug addict in, a drug-addicted gangbanger out. Hurray for War on Drugs!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah They Bought Illegal Substances. WHY PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR THAT!?

So to use that logic. We SHOULD NOT Put ANY ONE IN JAIL for it. So if you have an ILLEGAL WEAPON... No Jail for you.

LEFTY LOGIC!!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yeah They Bought Illegal Substances. WHY PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR THAT!?

So to use that logic. We SHOULD NOT Put ANY ONE IN JAIL for it. So if you have an ILLEGAL WEAPON... No Jail for you.

LEFTY LOGIC!!!!!

Why are you comparing buying an illegal weapon to buying, for example, pot? Can you commit an act of terrorism or murder someone with a bud of cannabis? Geez, it's as if there's a massive goddamn difference between the two, just like there's a massive difference in reason why people buy them.

Nah, it's just plain logic.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:34 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i think it's a staged GOP muppet show. sessions is setting himself up to be forced into resignation, so that some other ratf*cker can take over and fire mueller.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:36 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why are you comparing buying an illegal weapon to buying, for example, pot? Can you commit an act of terrorism or murder someone with a bud of cannabis? Geez, it's as if there's a massive goddamn difference between the two, just like there's a massive difference in reason why people buy them.

Nah, it's just plain logic.

Yes. You can. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that with your pot dimmed brain.

Oh should we also just stop putting Rapist and Child Molesters in Prison as well?

Doing that just makes people happy and we can't stop it either?

Siippery Slope and all that.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:37 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yes. You can. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that with your pot dimmed brain.

Oh should we also just stop putting Rapist and Child Molesters in Prison as well?

Doing that just makes people happy and we can't stop it either?

Siippery Slope and all that.

laughing out loud

I don't smoke pot, but please, give me an example?

Well, it's called the slippery slope fallacy for a reason. Yes, because some hippy smoking pot and bothering no one is absolutely the same as somebody who rapes children. If we follow that logic, then we might as well throw people in jail for 20 years for jaywalking.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:55 AM
Flyattractor

I don't smoke pot, but please, give me an example?

Well, it's called the slippery slope fallacy for a reason. Yes, because some hippy smoking pot and bothering no one is absolutely the same as somebody who rapes children. If we follow that logic, then we might as well throw people in jail for 20 years for jaywalking.

Shove enough pot down someone's throat and the can choke and die.

And it isn't only HIPPIES that smoke pot.

And yes. Jaywalkers should be punished. That kind of crazy shit CAN get people killed.

it is Limp Wristed Lefty Thinking like Yours that is the SLIPPERY SLOPE that has lead the world to the mess that it is in.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 01:00 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Shove enough pot down someone's throat and the can choke and die.

And it isn't only HIPPIES that smoke pot.

And yes. Jaywalkers should be punished. That kind of crazy shit CAN get people killed.

it is Limp Wristed Lefty Thinking like Yours that is the SLIPPERY SLOPE that has lead the world to the mess that it is in.

Shove enough Big Macs down someone's throat and they can choke and die. Jail people who buy Big Macs! eek!

No, but how does that change anything?

Yes, but what's the appropriate punishment for jaywalking? Not jail time, I imagine.

Care to elaborate on that? It wasn't the "lefties" who started the War on Drugs which has made just about every drug-related issue worse, if that's what you're talking about.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 01:38 AM
Flyattractor

Shove enough Big Macs down someone's throat and they can choke and die. Jail people who buy Big Macs! eek!

Last time I ate a Big Mac, yes. They need to be jailed for that crime against food.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 01:44 AM