KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Threatens Book Publisher with Legal Action

Trump Threatens Book Publisher with Legal Action
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Can't you two take this personal squabble to PM's?
(My response to Snowdragon and DMB was on the previous page.)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:03 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Again: I will allow it, just ask nicely.
You are your brothers cuck.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting, as this topic could have been easily taken to the Trump thread, but alright bro, I won't reply to the sad little tyke, for you. This favor is for you.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:05 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I take it you didn't actually read Snowdragon's article?

No, you actually agreed with Lazy Bones' false equivalency and mischaracterization of the events described by his article, and took no issue with him deflecting to Obama as an excuse for Trump's actions. Hence the thumb up emoji.

I don't care about anything Obama did, what I care about is whether or not Trump is pursuing action via suing within the current parameters of policy or trying to change policy. I could give less of a shit about what Obama did or deflections to Obama, what this really comes down to for me is that even though I think it's shitty, I'm not sounding the alarm over the President pursuing this issue if he's not crafting policy to do so.

Why don't you stop trying to smear me with attempting to deflect on Obama when I have repeatedly characterized my opinion in the context of what Trump is doing?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:15 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't care about anything Obama did, what I care about is whether or not Trump is pursuing action via suing within the current parameters of policy or trying to change policy. I could give less of a shit about what Obama did or deflections to Obama, what this really comes down to for me is that even though I think it's shitty, I'm not sounding the alarm over the President pursuing this issue if he's not crafting policy to do so.

That was not the distinction being discussed in the post you gave an thumb up emoji to. So none of this is really relevant to my critique.
quote:
Why don't you stop trying to smear me with attempting to deflect on Obama when I have repeatedly characterized my opinion in the context of what Trump is doing?
I didn't realize pointing out the content of posts you imply agreement with was considered "smearing."

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Jan 8th, 2018 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:30 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That was not the distinction being discussed in the post you gave an thumb up emoji to. So none of this is really relevant to my critique.
I didn't realize pointing out the content of posts you imply agreement with was considered "smearing."

He was making the distinction in regards to the extent and form of action Trump was taking, ie. suing rather than using presidential policy to do so.

The specific point about Trump suing rather than changing or enacting policy was made in the post I gave a thumbs up to which is essentially my point, though the Obama comparison was also there, which I don't really have any interest agreeing or disagreeing with.

Why don't you get some clarification on some of these things first before flying off the handle as you always do, desperate for a quick chance to give yourself the high ground and assume the worst about your opponent. It's annoying, and not the first time you've made incorrect presumptions about your opponent's stances.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:37 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

You did clarify your position after initially misrepresenting it, so I don't really see any point to dragging this on longer.

This was rather unnecessary though:
quote:
Why don't you get some clarification on some of these things first before flying off the handle as you always do, desperate for a quick chance to give yourself the high ground and assume the worst about your opponent. It's annoying, and not the first time you've made incorrect presumptions about your opponent's stances.

I'm not obligated to seek clarifications when you misrepresent your own intent. If you want to show me clarification, the onus is on yourself, not me.

You have shown me the intent of your post, so we have no further issue, aside from your paranoia about others trying to claim high ground on an online forum.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:55 AM