KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter

Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter

I think its pretty hard to argue that Jones isn't a lunatic now. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:17 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:39 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like Alex Jones has been draining and absorbing the testosterone from everyone for centuries and this is the result. He's nuts.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:25 PM
Pessimystic is currently offline Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

I think its pretty hard to argue that Jones isn't a lunatic now. (please log in to view the image)

Indeed, thinking Nasa had kidnapped children and taken them to Mars to use as slaves just left me with a "maybe he's crazy". Now I know it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It's a persona, the crazy people are those who listen to and respect him. sad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:40 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, it would be crazy to respect him thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Honestly this all sounded weirdly personal to me. I wonder if something happened there. Its not like the guy he's attacking is particularly influential or anything.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jan 6th, 2018 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:44 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic money grab. Constant ads promoting his garbage pills and merchandise, it's quite ridiculous.

There are videos of his former employees talking about how disingenuous Infowars is and all the sketchy stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

There's also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPm19M0qux8

This guy now does those cringey 'How to be happy' and 'How to unlock your true potential' videos. Quite sad.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:47 PM
Pessimystic is currently offline Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally this all sounded weirdly personal to me. I wonder if something happened there. Its not like the guy he's attacking is particularly influential or anything.

He might just hate effeminate pseudo-homosexuals.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly this all sounded weirdly personal to me. I wonder if something happened there. Its not like the guy he's attacking is particularly influential or anything.

It's hard to say, I don't know where I place Jones. When he was trying to get custody of his kids he compared using all his craziness against him would be like using what Jack Nicholson did as The Joker against Jack lol.

I've gone back and forth on what I think of him in terms of if he is legit, I think he does believe some of the things he says, but he just ramps it way up to the extreme in order to make money. I mean I don't think he is as amped up as he appears in that clip. Stelter could have done something specific to piss Jones off...then again he is kind of a weasel so it could just be something in general.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:56 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter

I'm sorry... who the **** ever argued that to begin with?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:00 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I think Alex is a smart man. Not book smart, but street smart. He is using the cirrent nature of man to market himself, and it’s working. So why stop?

I think privately, he might be a chill and lay back dude to hang and drink with.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:10 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I suspect he has a narcissistic personality disorder, and needs help.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 07:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I suspect he has a narcissistic personality disorder, and needs help.

I expected him to spew green vomit out of his month at any moment.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 09:49 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Re: Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter

Dude, there's so many clips like that. Something's not working as intended for sure:

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:49 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Beniboybling

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 08:16 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by The Lost
Dude, there's so many clips like that. Something's not working as intended for sure:

*wheeze*

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 09:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Alex Jones declares Holy War on CNN Reporter

Originally posted by The Lost

Lolz, Trumper-types love this guy

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christ Alex, the Phantom Zone, the 5th Dimension, and the Twilight Zone are all entirely separate things.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:33 PM