KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » 1/6/2018 - #3B (Ranking THREE, Round TWO) - Most Powerful Tournament - VOTE!

Who is #3? Write your response in the comments below in order for it to be counted.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
VALKORION -- comment below your selected character for it to be counted. 18 51.43%
ANAKIN SKYWALKER / DARTH VADER (PRE-SUIT) -- comment below your selected character for it to be counted. 17 48.57%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1/6/2018 - #3B (Ranking THREE, Round TWO) - Most Powerful Tournament - VOTE!
Started by: Jaggarath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

ANAKIN (9):
DarthAnt66
The Ellimist
samappo
Greysentinel365
Azronger
JKBart
Rebel95
LordOfTheLight
cs_zoltan

VALKORION (6):
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
AncientPower
Trocity
Lord Stark
Pessimystic
Dark-Kenshin

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, that's it. People who have a strong distaste for something are just projecting their insecurities thumb up

This is a ridiculous statement used only when you have nothing else to respond with. Pretty pathetic honestly, not that I expected much.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:38 AM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I'll vote Anakin.

Given that Satele is presumably more sensitive to the Force than the vast majority of Force users, her reaction to valkorion's death doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just as Yoda alone reacted to the psychic disturbances created by Order 66 whereas we didn't see anything similar from other Masters.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:43 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'll vote Anakin.

Given that Satele is presumably more sensitive to the Force than the vast majority of Force users, her reaction to valkorion's death doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just as Yoda alone reacted to the psychic disturbances created by Order 66 whereas we didn't see anything similar from other Masters.

Nice observation.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:47 AM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

I've voted Anakin, his side of the argument has proven to be more persuasive for me.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:47 AM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Yep, that's it. People who have a strong distaste for something are just projecting their insecurities thumb up

This is a ridiculous statement used only when you have nothing else to respond with. Pretty pathetic honestly, not that I expected much.
And your "strong distaste" definitely seems to be manifesting from a source of insecurity. I've not met a single secure man who whines about perceived effeminacies like you. Only little boys who are desperate for validation. Really, though; keep it up: you're genuinely amusing. laughing out loud

And nah, dude. You just don't warrant much legitimate attention, lol.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:50 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

My hatred for effeminate men and queers stems from my Christian beliefs.

God calls them abominations, so I believe them to be of less value than dirt.

The fact that you think you're such a respected member that you would patronise me speaks to your arrogance. You're an embarrassment

Last edited by Pessimystic on Jan 7th, 2018 at 07:00 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The fact that you think you're such a respected member that you would patronise me speaks to your arrogance. You're an embarrassment.

Is this a sock of LeGenD?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

That's straight up reportable ... I suggest you do that Joker.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:01 AM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Religious beliefs are reportable? Yes Joker report it, that's something you and your ilk of soyboys do well.

Worst thing that happens, I get banned and come back. It's pointless.

Last edited by Pessimystic on Jan 7th, 2018 at 07:08 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:05 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

An even better reason for your complete dismissal. thumb up

The fact that you think you're such a respected member that you would patronise me speaks to your arrogance. You're an embarrassment.
The fact that you think I'm patronizing you because I think I'm "such a respected member" and not because of the fact you're a moron is hilarious. You're akin to a 14-year-old 4chan edgelord. You deserve no respect by literally anybody on this forum or in real life. Now either stem your bleeding or stop posting altogether, you're exhausting, lol.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:08 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'll vote Anakin.

If only she was the only one who reacted.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:08 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

> "You don't warrant much legitimate attention."

> keeps replying and bitching

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:11 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

pissimystic thinks i'm giving him legitimate attention

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:14 AM
samappo

The fact that you think you're such a respected member that you would patronise me speaks to your arrogance. You're an embarrassment

1. You've indirectly called Joker a queer in an obviously disrespectful way

2. You state that your beliefs stem from your christian values, then proceed to explain that these values that you believe in include the view of "queers" (implicating Joker) as abominations and of less value than dirt.

Joker, I suggest making sure in your report that if possible the admin can log his IP in order to prevent him from making sock accounts, if that's possible.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:15 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Please, samappo, I've dealt with his type my entire life: he doesn't scathe me. smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:17 AM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samappo
1. You've indirectly called Joker a queer in an obviously disrespectful way

2. You state that your beliefs stem from your christian values, then proceed to explain that these values that you believe in include the view of "queers" (implicating Joker) as abominations and of less value than dirt.

Joker, I suggest making sure in your report that if possible the admin can log his IP in order to prevent him from making sock accounts, if that's possible.

1. Oh dear indeed I have. I better call him one directly, Joker you're a queer.

2. Yes and...?

This is such a cringey statement to read from a male. Who cares? Why do you care appo? Just virtue signalling?

Also, there's a little thing called VPN...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:18 AM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Please, samappo, I've dealt with his type my entire life: he doesn't scathe me. smile

Stunning. Brave. Inspiring.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:18 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Stunning. Brave. Inspiring.
Maybe, if you guys weren't such pushovers, lmao.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:19 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Joker, not entirely related to this but why do you think the Left has drifted more and more towards refusing to debate or entertain certain arguments on basis of offensiveness rather than logical/empirical accuracy? It's disconcerting and frankly despite my political leanings I find myself cringing at Beni, Neph and sometimes you more than I do even Ziggy.

Eg: If Ziggy said "poor people tend to be stupider than rich people" lots of liberals would freak out even though on careful thought it's obviously true. I understand people need to obey some social policies irl but a lot of peoole seem to take this as an actual fundamental logical deduction.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 07:28 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote