KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS

Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Same thing was said about Regan?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:47 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I said 'Trumpers set the precedent" (they did, never moved from this stance), you came in saying "Trump didn't", so not only did you not follow what I was saying, you're now backtracking your own words. Good job.
No. I said Trump didn't create the possibility for a celebrity with no experience to win the POTUS elections, he seized upon that already existing opportunity. Your mistake is assuming the precedent needs to already be set as a necessary prerequisite for that opportunity to exist.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:49 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What I said was about Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

That changes nothing... You are still assuming that if "Trumpers" never voted for Trump, no other inexperienced celebrity could gain a similar sort of cult of personality. Really, you're giving Trump a hell of a lot of credit without meaning to.

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Jan 9th, 2018 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:58 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Same thing was said about Regan?

The **** are you talking bout Reagan. You seem confused again.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:58 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
That changes nothing...

Except you're arguing something else than what I said. That's all...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:59 AM
Afro Cheese

Check the edit. You were the one who tried to shift goal posts ftr.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Check the edit. You were the one who tried to shift goal posts ftr.

No need to check anything, all my post had the 'Trumpers set the precedent' as the the focal point. You're wrong again.

ps They totally did

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:07 AM
Afro Cheese

Alright. You can bring a horse to water...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:11 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Surtur
You're just butthurt I brought up an Oprah scandal, it's okay.

How is paying government mandated taxes, no more than a few thousand, on a FREE car estimated at around 30 grand an Oprah scandal? Wtf? Are you high bro?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 02:27 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How is paying government mandated taxes, no more than a few thousand, on a FREE car estimated at around 30 grand an Oprah scandal? Wtf? Are you high bro?

laughing out loud

You can't fake this kind of retardation. 100 percent pure.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 02:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by BackFire
Doubt that she'll run.

If she did, though, she would probably win. In fact I think she'd probably win by huge margins if she made it through the primary.

I'll take that bet.

Your modhood lies in the balance!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 02:42 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm already barely a mod.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

According to this, they picked people that needed cars for the audience and the taxes were up to $7,000

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...y/#1f8f66c660ff

Generally people that need cars don't have $7,000 laying around.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 10:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
According to this, they picked people that needed cars for the audience and the taxes were up to $7,000

And they weren't even from Oprah, but donated by Pontiac but where this shit gets super silly is: it's not up for debate even lol. It was a scandal when this went down. It wasn't water gate or anything, it was a celebrity scandal.

It's as if people truly cannot tell the difference between if something was treated as a scandal and if something actually merits such treatment. You would think they would, though, since that is exactly what they claim scandals around Hilary was.

And also, don't you recall Democrat talking points about experience during the election? Did I just imagine people trying to say Trump shouldn't win because he had no experience, etc?

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 9th, 2018 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master

Giving someone a free car is a scandal to you. What the hell is wrong with you ? If you win the lottery would you flip on the lottery system when your winnings were taxed. You're about as credible as your pal Surtur these days.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit...so even when it's explained why it was a scandal at the time that gets translated into "you, Silent Master, personally felt this was a big deal". Okay lol.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Holy shit...so even when it's explained why it was a scandal at the time that gets translated into "you, Silent Master, personally felt this was a big deal". Okay lol.
This isn't a scandal. Paying taxes on something this big isn't anything that doesn't happen. You and Sm will never have 7,000 so you're both upset.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:08 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If conservatives lost their minds at a black man being president, a black woman president would crack their heads open like a egg.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote