KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker Part III

Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker Part III
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker Part III

Two hours passed and his teacher was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he failed. Maybe he is already dead.

Sidious could only wonder and amuse himself of his master’s possible misfortune.

In the night, in the sky, he could sense the Muun’s presence and see his ship by extending his eye vision with the Force.

The Scimitar slowly landed. And the student greeted him.

“Master Plagueis. I missed you.”

He saw a woman on the Muun’s right shoulder,

“What are we-

I mean what are you going to do with her, master?”, Sidious smirked. And Plagueis hated Sidious every time he did that.

“I will conduct experiments on her. I want to see if I can increase the amount of the midi-chlorians inside her body; so we can strengthen our connection with the dark side. So we can become stronger in flesh.”, he added slowly putting her down with the Force.

“And if you succeed? Will you teach me?”

Plagueis sensed a doubt from the apprentice. But why? What was he up to?

“When the time comes for you. I am going to consider that, Sidious.

Until then; you are still studying under my feet and will do as I ask of you.”

Sidious sighed, but careful to control his emotions,

“Yes, master.”

Plagueis ordered Sidious to take the woman and bring her inside his Sith laboratory.

“Put her there-

on the operation table.”

Sidious pleased his master and did as he said.

“Now. You are free to go, Sidious.”

Sidious nodded,

“Yes, master.”, he added.

And now that his pathetic student left; Plagueis could finally begin to exercise for the first time his power on a sentient being.

The Muun Sith channeled his hatred and anger throughout his body and let these emotions to fester inside him again as he did on Tatooine.

Plagueis gently placed his left hand on the woman’s head and his right hand on the woman’s belly. This might have seemed strange to a neophyte of the dark side or of the Sith; but Plagueis knew this was the way to be done.

By placing his left hand on Shmi’s head, he could fool her brain to think that the body is in an act of reproduction. On the other hand, Plagueis’ purpose of placing his right hand on her belly was to manipulate the midi-chlorians’ composition and make them to act as a one ‘real’ spermatozoid.

And the process began.

Shmi’s body was shaking as if she was really reproducing; even if she was unaware of what was around her.

The midi-chlorian ‘spermatozoid’ was moving chaotically throughout her body trying to bond with the woman’s ovaries. And it might have joined with an ovary after all.

After ten minutes, her body laid ‘dormant’ again.

Of course that Plagueis could have done it in less than a second. But that would have meant major risks to his goals. And he didn’t want that. He didn’t want to risk anything when he was now so close.

But one could only wonder what happened to her?

If the midi-chlorians inside Shmi’s body acted as a sperm and coupled with one of her ovary; what would happen to Shmi? Since the Jedi know that the midi-chlorians are the driving force behind creation and are necessary to existence.

Plagueis expected, one day, to this outcome.

He knew that even in the driest places of Force; the Force would reclaim its influence when the midi-chlorians would re-appear and multiply again. And even if he did not possess the ability to multiply midi-chlorians, he could command the Force to make them to re-emerge.

One would ask why would the Muun create a being from the fabric of Force, if the midi-chlorians’ number would be the same as to a non-sensitive like Shmi Skywalker? But Plagueis was aware of all this. He had experimented before on animals—when he was known as Magister Hego Damask II of the InterGalactic Banking Clan—on the forests of Alderaan. Though the animals died shortly after they gave birth due to flaws in the Muun’s technique, Plagueis noted in his journal an increasing amount of midi-chlorians. Maybe twice. Perhaps thrice. Or even more than that.

The only thing the wise Muun had to do was to simply re-impose his will on Shmi and speed up the activity of her body—to bring the impigritas from its astral shapeless phase to the corporeal one—which where the midi-chlorians. The midi-chlorians were nothing more but the way of the Force to manifest itself on the physical plane. A transistor from energy to matter.

Still unsure if he really made it. Plagueis used his Force-amplified senses and heard how the ‘spermatozoid’ finally coupled with one of Shmi’s ovaries.

“At last. The ultimate secret to eternal life has been discovered.”, Plagueis’ words puffed with pride and wry amusement.

He made it!

The first Sith Lord to ever discover a way to cheat death!

And the only thing he needed now was to bring Shmi back on her planet. Wait for his perfect Sith apprentice to grow up and one day converting him to his cause to destroy the servants of the light side—the Jedi. Or possessing him if that was the case.

“Now. You will return back to your miserable life, human, to grow my creation into the ultimate Apprentice of the Sith. So, I can finally get rid of the pathetic Darth Sidious.”

Plagueis’ enthusiasm was short-lived as the sneaky apprentice was eavesdropping his monologue.

‘So not only that you don’t consider me worthy of your knowledge, but also want to replace me?!

You, ungrateful, Muun. Without me, you were nothing.

Well, we shall see about that.’

“Sidious.”

Plagueis raised his tone.

Sidious stalled for a few seconds pretending to be in his room—that was next to the Sith laboratory—and joined his Muun teacher,

“What is thy bidding, my master?”, Sidious asked with humility,

“Make yourself useful and take this woman back to Tatooine near the Mos Eisley Cantina.”

“As you wish, master.”, Sidious nodded as he did before.

Sidious took her body and brought her outside.

The apprentice straightened his hands at her; ready to unleash potent Force lightning.

“If, I allow you to live. His creation will threaten my power and one day destroy me.”

Sidious looked at her; ready to blast her into oblivion.

But a second thought struck,

“But if he dies; then his creation will be mine. And one day when he or she is growing strong enough in the Force to be a match for those like Grandmaster Yoda and Mace Windu. I will take over their body.”

Sidious smirked and his chest puffed too like that of his teacher. But it was more to it. Not just a puff of ambition but of a monster. Sidious would be delighted in the destruction he would cause throughout the galaxy to impose his will upon the lesser ones.

Sidious embarked his mentor’s ship and took it off to the woman’s birthplace.

Part I and Part II check this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649297.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649300.html

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote