KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » TOR Accolades for the Outlander and the Eternal family

TOR Accolades for the Outlander and the Eternal family
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Or maybe KMC dwells with lawyers.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No idea why you're dragging on this lawyer thing; you've mentioned it before in another thread.

I was jesting in reference to the Phoenix Wright music posted by Neph, where you do play as a lawyer. That's it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 11:59 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I know. I just like abstract jokes.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He knows you knew. His joke was just too abstract 4 u.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Then, you are a very abstract person. The most powerful abstract expression of KMC.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 12:10 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I like how the Zakuul pantheon is a family but the Shans are the only other notable family in TOR.

>kill trillions
>not notable

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 01:33 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows the real strongest family is my legacy members. It's an established fact that the HoT and Nox were interspecies sisters and Cipher 9 is their Chiss cousin.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy **** this thread is an absolute failure

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:04 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I like how the Zakuul pantheon is a family but the Shans are the only other notable family in TOR.

>kill trillions
>not notable

Well nice of you to wait four pages to come up with an argument and then mock everyone for not having thought of it earlier [SPOILER - highlight to read]: you didn't either.

Anyway, that doesn't work - it isn't even clear if the Zakuul pantheon is still alive / "exists" / whatever or what they can do, nor are they "known" that concretely to the larger population, while Valkorion's family controls the most powerful military and political force in the galaxy and Valkorion himself wants to absorb everything. So yeah, the latter is the more dangerous of the families "known to the galaxy". We could've guessed that without the quote.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:21 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Off topic, but Valkorion had no interests in galactic draining.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Lmfao. It puts them both above the Zakuul pantheon.

It's like Ell has selective reading.

But anyway, the entire Eternal Empire has been worshipping this Pantheon for thousands of years. They're not only known to the galaxy, but both Empire and Republic have been fighting over them since mid-KOTET. They're superweapons who can tank Eternal Fleet weaponry and have wiped out trillions.

It's also said Valkorion defeated them, that's the more ambiguous part though.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:29 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Nephthys
Everyone knows the real strongest family is my legacy members. It's an established fact that the HoT and Nox were interspecies sisters and Cipher 9 is their Chiss cousin.
Well, Chiss were originally humans who underwent speciation. So your argument is fully possible.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Just want to say that there's no way Vaylin is beyond any of the Gods. According to the Scions, Tyth > Revan/Vaylin and the like.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:34 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Hmm.

So only Valk is superior?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:39 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The quote is this:

quote:
Outlander: I've already toppled the Eternal Empire and taken the throne. What more could you help me with?

Scion: You still face your greatest challenge: The God of Rage.

I would presume Peak Valk > IZAX > other Gods > Revan/Vaylin/Spirit Valk.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:44 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

If only the interviewee wasn't the Creative Director of SWTOR, not that it isn't already corroborated by other sources too.

Your argument is nonsense.
Statements from Boyd are cited over the course of the article but those quotes in question are the personal opinions of the blog author, stop lying.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jan 14th, 2018 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It's also stated that the 6 Gods were the greatest creations of the Iokath. These being the same people who created the Eternal Fleet and the Gravestone for war games, lol. Oh, and Iokath itself.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:48 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The quote is this:

I would presume Peak Valk > IZAX > other Gods > Revan/Vaylin/Spirit Valk.

I find it really hard to believe a single entity would be more difficult than the whole of Valk's empire.

Also, why is Valk exempt from the statement? If this is the toughest challenge the Outlander has ever faced, doesn't that mean this god is > Valkorian?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I included Spirit Valkorion.

And no, it's actually implied that Tyth is possibly more powerful than the Eternal Throne iirc. The same Eternal throne that lets the Outlander control the entire Eternal Fleet simultaneously across the galaxy.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 04:37 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Conceded, Skillz.

Though the Scion has no reason to assume that the Outlander ever faced Valkorion, because as far as he knows, Arcann murdered Valkorion. So yeah, Valkorion ain't included.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 11:38 PM