KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What percentage of KMCers have some sort of personality/mental disorder?

What percentage of KMCers have some sort of personality/mental disorder?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Your apprentice isn't even interested in real women, but cartoon child girls. There's nothing to save there my friend.

They’re called ‘waifus’, I believe.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 12:16 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, I'm only two years older than her and I don't fap. I appreciate her personality more than anything, but of course you peasants would never understand the appeal of Raven.

I laugh at weeaboos and am skeptical of the anime craze some 20-some year old men have.

I'm careful not to let this one pursuit lead me down a hentai-filled, hardcore anime path.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Last edited by Kurk on Jan 13th, 2018 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 02:15 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

About 80% at least

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:20 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by quanchi112
(please log in to view the image)

Supremely lame and dead-as-fuck Snoke laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, but I've kind of got one. I've got dramatic mood swings because I'm autistic.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:47 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I don't know, but I've kind of got one. I've got dramatic mood swings because I'm autistic.

And yet you comport yourself much more rationally than many people here.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

It's funny cuz he's dead and never coming back.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

assuming snoke wasn't lying, he casually used an ability which killed luke after only having one go at it. then again i suspect the next big twist will be that snoke was lying and that rey/kylo have some weird connection. however with that still not apparent, imho snoke already demonstrated the most powerful force-wielding in film cannon. sorry.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Put a "most powerful force user" on his tombstone. Also on it "Sith in most need of wearing a mask who chooses not to wear a mask".

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

well yeah there's a theme in star wars about the most powerful sith "EVER" getting stabbed in the back by their weaker apprentice. plagueis, palpatine, and now snoke.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: What percentage of KMCers have some sort of personality/mental disorder?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well yeah there's a theme in star wars about the most powerful sith "EVER" getting stabbed in the back by their weaker apprentice. plagueis, palpatine, and now snoke.

Never trust someone named Sheev.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 06:57 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

yes some ppl on here are mentally ill, others suffer from shroom induced disabilities, others still are just unemployed bums living off benefits and very angry at the world...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 09:23 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, and some are pseudo-intellectuals with no clue what they're talking about, desperately trying to overcompensate for that fact.

What a varied bunch...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 09:30 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

can't imagine who you mean...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 10:00 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: What percentage of KMCers have some sort of personality/mental disorder?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Because bad guys tend to kill the heroes and live forever. Quit being an idiot and fix that inferior Sheev like posture. Snoke is the greatest Star Wars character, loser.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
They’re called ‘waifus’, I believe.
Some things shouldn't be spoken out loud.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Some things shouldn't be spoken out loud.

Well, that ship has sailed now. While we’re on topic of waifus, there’s an unspoken rule that they have to be underage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:26 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, that ship has sailed now. While we’re on topic of waifus, there’s an unspoken rule that they have to be underage.
Maybe if you keep this up you'll get the fbi to notice Kurk. Thinking emoji*

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote