KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Perfect Cell (weakened) vs.

Perfect Cell (weakened) vs.
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Not a single person disagreed with Cell being capable of destroying the solar system either.
Poor analogy, carv.

Do you honestly think any of the Z Fighters were in a position to correct SPC and say: "Actually Cell, I don't think you could destroy the entire solar system. Based on my fan-calcs, you're probably just a multi-planet-buster"..? Lol, no. SPC was powerful enough at that point to kill all of them and annihilate earth -- which is all that mattered.

In the scene I posted, however, a depleted Cell was actually goading Goku into taking a senzu bean to make the fight more interesting/fun for him, because it would have increased Goku's chances of winning "slightly". Obviously Cell wouldn't have allowed(much less WANTED) Goku to eat a senzu bean, unless he was positive that he could still win. The fact that Goku himself opted NOT to take a senzu bean because it would have ultimately been pointless, further corroborates Cell's boast.

That said, there IS evidence to suggest that Cell could have indeed "blown away the entire solar system". His statement to that effect was mentioned/confirmed in the "Super Saiyan Guidebook", which was released in Japan shortly after the Cell saga... But that's neither here nor there. wink

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 10:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
(please log in to view the image)

You know you want it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 12:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote